New Wooldridge Classic 2 from GBL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Wooldridge Classic 2 from GBL

A few people have been asking for advice on where to buy their cues so I thought I'd share some info on my new purchase.

Having had quite a bit of bad luck ordering cues from overseas in the past, I decided this time to consult Stuart Green at GBL cues. He has a large number of quality cues in stock and obviously a lot of experience as a former snooker professional. I'm not lucky enough to be able to go to his shop and try the cues out, but I found that when talking to Stu it was easy to explain what I was after.

After telling him what I wanted he basically tried a bunch of cues for me then made some recomendations. The end result was a maple Wooldridge classic 1pce that arrived yesterday in perfect shape and seems to suit me perfectly.

So thanks Stu for the great advice and thanks Mike for making awesome cues!

Wooldridge classic 2
    9.6mm tip
    17.9 oz
    58inch length
    1pce
    maple shaft
    Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Nice to know you are enjoying your cue......... could you post up its pic ?

Comment

Originally Posted by eaoin11 View Post
      A few people have been asking for advice on where to buy their cues so I thought I'd share some info on my new purchase.

Having had quite a bit of bad luck ordering cues from overseas in the past, I decided this time to consult Stuart Green at GBL cues. He has a large number of quality cues in stock and obviously a lot of experience as a former snooker professional. I'm not lucky enough to be able to go to his shop and try the cues out, but I found that when talking to Stu it was easy to explain what I was after.

After telling him what I wanted he basically tried a bunch of cues for me then made some recomendations. The end result was a maple Wooldridge classic 1pce that arrived yesterday in perfect shape and seems to suit me perfectly.

So thanks Stu for the great advice and thanks Mike for making awesome cues!

Wooldridge classic 2
      9.6mm tip
      17.9 oz
      58inch length
      1pce
      maple shaft
      Yes, photo please. I like maple cue
      It's in the Shaft

Comment

Working...
      X