Who Is the Best Cue Maker? Vote here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Is the Best Cue Maker? Vote here

Hi... I run a snooker cue store selling only Peradon Products but i want to add more manufacturers. I need help deciding which Cue Makers i should prioritise. Who is the best Maker and Why?
    Source for the best Snooker Cues.

Mike Wooldridge

Excellent feeling on cue
    Excellent skills on splicing
    Concentrate on customer care, he always listen to customers and give them prompt reply
    Expensive, but it's worth more than you paid
    No doubt, No regret

Comment

Unless people have had and tried a Mike, Trevor, Parris, HOB, Nw, etc then you really can't comment on this
      I have had a craftsman cue for years a great bat with a great feeling too it and it has made me many tons and max's but doesn't mean i can say they are the best i can only say they make good cues because i don't know what the others feel or play like. :snooker:

Kev

Comment

I will second Mike Wooldridge,

I have one of his custom cues and love it. I have played with a Parris and had a few frames with a Trevor White both very good also.

What swung it for me was Mike Wooldridge's website www.handmadecues.com. No other cue maker has gone to the bother of explaining everything and giving an unbiased opinion on cues.

Comment

I have two cues : one from Robin Cook and one from Trevor White.. both are magic cues!!Much better than I 've expected.. Not to compare with standard cues..

Comment

Mike Wooldridge, for me, I've been using one of his Rocket cues for the last ten years.
            Can't quote on any of the other topmakers, the finish on my cue is excellent, super smooth even now.

Comment

No the best
              Just have the most expensive

Comment

according to me trevor white.

fantastic quality,100% value for money,top notch craftsmanship.

truly dedicated cuemaker.
                RIP NOEL, A TRUE TSF LEGEND.

Comment

at the top end: Mike wooldridge for for splicing, and Trevor white for finish.

Mastercraft and Craftsman both make good cues in the more sensible money range though.

I've not owned a parris, but have played with a couple - my opinion of those ones is that they werent as good as a MW or TW, but theyre forever popular and you'd probably sell plenty based on reputation.

Comment

best cue maker has to be.....

b.c.e

Comment

i have owned cues by wooldridge,white,parris,robin cook,will hunt,northwest cues,master cue,omin,mastercraft and gbl and a few others and i would say the 1st five on my list can make a cue all as good as each other. the only thing is they have different ways of doing things i personaly like mikes splicing work not saying its the best i have seen as a few can do just as good a job i just personally like mikes. but i am not so keen on the joint he used to use not seen the new 1 yet i perfer robin cooks joint and his badges are quite nice too. t white as the best finish on a cue i have ever seen i think the bottom line is there's a handfull of elite cue makers in this country who can all make a top quality cue its just who you prefer to make that cue. on a budget though i would recommend gbl for the money they realy are top notch.

Comment

Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
                        i have owned cues by wooldridge,white,parris,robin cook,will hunt,northwest cues,master cue,omin,mastercraft and gbl and a few others and i would say the 1st five on my list can make a cue all as good as each other. the only thing is they have different ways of doing things i personaly like mikes splicing work not saying its the best i have seen as a few can do just as good a job i just personally like mikes. but i am not so keen on the joint he used to use not seen the new 1 yet i perfer robin cooks joint and his badges are quite nice too. t white as the best finish on a cue i have ever seen i think the bottom line is there's a handfull of elite cue makers in this country who can all make a top quality cue its just who you prefer to make that cue. on a budget though i would recommend gbl for the money they realy are top notch.
                        I support this and agree 100%... Saves me some time writing text.
                        I am confused... Oh wait... Maybe I'm not...

Comment

I've a Parris one pice special, tow wooldridge (shark sold and X1) , a Trevor White, a Hunt&Osborne (green plate), a Hunt&O'Byrne (macine spliced, red plate), an Eureka first edition and a Burwat champion second edition.
                          For me the best is Trevor White.
                          I've to find a good Wooldridge (Pro or classic, custum?)

Comment

Sorry but this is a pathetically biased thread with everyone voting for their FAVOURITE cuemaker not the BEST cue maker. I own a JP and according to some am a Parris fanboy but it doesnt mean I think JP is the best. Ive never handled a Mike Wooldridge so how on earth can I compare????
                            Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
                            Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

Originally Posted by RocketRoy1983 View Post
                              Sorry but this is a pathetically biased thread with everyone voting for their FAVOURITE cuemaker not the BEST cue maker. I own a JP and according to some am a Parris fanboy but it doesnt mean I think JP is the best. Ive never handled a Mike Wooldridge so how on earth can I compare????
                              GET IN THERE FANBOY just kidding

how about riley? LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X