New LUMINERI cues almost ready....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New LUMINERI cues almost ready....

My new cues are nearly here, they are made for me in thailand, many more designs to come.

large range with varying woods, weights, lengths and tip sizes.

1 and 3/4 length cues as well.

nayu questions welcome

Any reason why they have England on the badge??
    sigpic <---New Website
    Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

Mainly for the american market. we do not claim that the cues are made in the U.K, and just like yours I finish them personally here, the cues a made in thailand but I fit the ferrels, sand, oil and wax the cues myself. I've been reconditioning cues for around 10 years now, so have quite goo0d at it now.

Comment

Any chance you could put the pictures downwards instead of all on one line?

And on the badge I don't agree with writing England on the badge just because they are finished in England. And even if they are the best cues in the world you will always get people comparing them to the ebay cues because it looks too similar

Last edited by RGCirencester; 9 July 2009, 01:56 PM.
        sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Originally Posted by Jellibeen69 View Post
          Mainly for the american market. we do not claim that the cues are made in the U.K, and just like yours I finish them personally here, the cues a made in thailand but I fit the ferrels, sand, oil and wax the cues myself. I've been reconditioning cues for around 10 years now, so have quite goo0d at it now.
          So let me get this right. You are selling cues to the US, who think they are made in England, because you have fitted the ferrels, sand, oil and wax the cues, something almost anyone can do?

Sorry i dont buy it. And how much do these cost?
          sigpic <---New Website
          Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

Agree with the others. Is this from 'Sanan' ? The second from top (snakewood) the butt splice is not in line with the shaft splice (top side), so they don't look like it is made from Thai cuemakers, perhaps.
            Last edited by unclevit; 9 July 2009, 02:18 PM.
            It's in the Shaft

Comment

only my opinion but chinese me thinks.

Comment

I think it is made in China.

Comment

Seems it all made in LP from China,but not worked into top quality.
                  And LP change to use a new joint!
                  "要有非凡既生活就要有非凡既付出"
                  it means
                  "If u want to have a extraordinary life,u must have a extraordinary devote"

Comment

Brother4, what kind of new joint is LP using? I am always curious on new joints.
                    Thank you.
                    Last edited by poolqjunkie; 11 April 2011, 08:19 PM.
                    www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Please send the photos, and best quotes, to my email : unclevit at yahoo dot com May consider buying for the kid here, but if they are made by 'Sanan' please ignore this request. Thanks
                      It's in the Shaft

Comment

Sanan Cues

I have no interest to buy Sanan cues from abroad.... Why ? Because he is a Thai, and I can get it here in Bangkok. Not that his cue is not good, but in fact a very famous cuemaker long time ago, and still is today
                        It's in the Shaft

Comment

Possibly that these cues are made in Thailand, but not from the hands of Mr. Sanan. I am sure
                          It's in the Shaft

Comment

What is Sanans full name ? is he the same Sanan who worked for O Min??

Comment

Let's be honest anymore than £30 on ebay and they will be overpriced, its just JX and Robin Scott chinese style quality all over again. Fine as a first time gift for the nephew who says he plays pool and you regard him as the spawn of satan but gladly only
                              Have to visit him once a year to keep your wife and the inlaws happy!
                              Its not how well you play its how good you look playing that counts!

Comment

Working...
                              X