TW cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW cue

This cue looks the biz. Who is the owner of this cue and how much did it costs?
    Last edited by ken147; 27 July 2010, 06:58 PM.

i wish it was mine

Comment

Ken147,

Just curious, and it is off topic--is there a place called London in Hong Kong?
      www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
        Ken147,

Just curious, and it is off topic--is there a place called London in Hong Kong?
        not that I know of.

Comment

I was born in Hong Kong, now living in London, UK.

Comment

not sure but it seem to be the TW of a French 8pool player whose name is Stephane Dumont (DS on this forum and a very nice guy)

Comment

Thanks aries71, are you talking about DS MAN or someone else? I can't find DS on this forum. Cheers

Comment

it is £345.....

Comment

book me down for one!!

Comment

i 'm sure know it's the cue of DS cos look at the picture name :"stephane2.jpg".
                    i have a TW cue ,she looks like this one (maple and ebony) but i can't post picture

Comment

Yes you are right, but I can't find DS in the members profile, any suggestions. How does your cue play, and how long did you have to wait for it?

Cheers

Ken

Comment

Originally Posted by aries71 View Post
                        i 'm sure know it's the cue of DS cos look at the picture name :"stephane2.jpg".
                        i have a TW cue ,she looks like this one (maple and ebony) but i can't post picture
                        me too , can anyone tell me how to post picture instert new thread

Comment

don't know how you can find stephane on this forum;maybe you should try with KEITHINFRANCE perhaps he knows him and he is very hepful..
                          i have many cues and my TW is by far the best one with a MW also;but it's just my opinion and my taste.. i have to wait 4 months for it (jan08 to april08)

cheers

Comment

Thanks aries71. Hows the finishing on the Trevor White compared to Mike Woolridge and John Parris? Any chance of photos of your cues of your cues to. Cheers my email. I'll PM you, cheers

Comment

the two finishing are fantastic , no doubt ! these two men know what they are talking about , are very pro and hepful.don't have a JP so i can't compare, just have seen one in France and don't like the splicing..

cheers

ps: i just have send you pictures of my cues

Comment

Working...
                              X