Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Woolridge Tips

Hi guys,

I have played blue diamond - I feel too soft.
    I have played ELK - I feel a bit too hard.
    the other problem with blue diamond and ELK is they do not last very long.

I am looking to buy some Mike tips, just wondering the super tip or laminated tip, which one could be more likely to be a bit harder than blue diamond and a bit softer than ELK.

I am in Australia, I will buy 4 or 5 packs in one go (because of the postage), it will last me 1 - 2 years, just wondering can tips be kept for such a long time without any problems.

Thanks.

I think you'd be better off with the Supertip as I think laminated tips are quite hard . The supertip is very good from the feedback here .

I shouldn't think there will any problems in storing the tips in a dry and cool place . You could alwaays mail Mike Wooldridge at - handmadecues@gmail.com or info@handmadecues.com . He will know what may the best for you .

Have a look around the accessories section , you'll find lots of info on all kinds of tips

regards
    Abdul Samad

Comment

I got Wooldridge super tips when I got my pro 3. Liked them so much, I ordered 15 more. I reckon they last at least twice as long as Blue Diamonds or Elks which I used before. Also great because you don't have to break them in like the Blue Diamonds.

Comment

Yeah get the Supertip, if you think the Blue Diamond tips are hard, then the Laminated ones would be too hard for you.

Comment

Hi, where can i buy the supertip from please guys?

Comment

Originally Posted by northenpaulsavage View Post
            Hi, where can i buy the supertip from please guys?
            http://www.handmadecues.com/zen/index.php

The supertip is great!

=o)

Noel

Comment

CHEERS Noel

Comment

Working...
              X