No announcement yet.

sell a 58" ,18 oz ,9.5 mm coco wood + ebony cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.7-zip.org/ download that, its free. Then use the attach button on the reply screen to attach the photos.
    sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

• Rats. We are so close. That site says my download will start soon... or use another mirror (?) or click here for a direct link. When it didn't download I clicked and got told it wasn't supported or something of the sort. Some links and such things are blocked here of course (you tube, face book and other "sharing" type sites). Could that be something to do with it? Or am I just inept?
      王可

Comment

• Um......if its a zip you can unzip it in windows???

It will be a compressed folder. Double click it, drag files to desktop....done. Its not Rocket science....and you dont need a Phd
        sigpic <---New Website
        Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

• Originally Posted by philip in china View Post
          Rats. We are so close. That site says my download will start soon... or use another mirror (?) or click here for a direct link. When it didn't download I clicked and got told it wasn't supported or something of the sort. Some links and such things are blocked here of course (you tube, face book and other "sharing" type sites). Could that be something to do with it? Or am I just inept?
          You have no youtube in China???
          How about photobucket?
          www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• yeah, and the chinese version windows xp doesn't have zip support either, it's to stop the citizens from secretly zipping and sharing files.. unless you have a double PhD, then the government will give you a special version of windows, I think Philip need to look for another friend with more PhDs... Give him another 3 weeks or so..

Comment

• If your Chinese wife would not give you any money, how did you pay for your nice new Kevin Sharland hand made cue?

Didn't you say you were a British accountant? I guess in accounting you never need to unzip any file? How about computer, do you need a computer in accounting?

Wait a minute, I get it. You have all your work done by a maths PhD who uses a super computer to do your entries for you--but this super computer is a top classified national secret; other than that super computer, all computers in China are blocked.

I am actually quite surprised you are allowed to communicate with the outside world. Are you sure you will not go to jail for posting on this forum?
              www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• this is going wild!
                Like a rolling egg.:snooker:

Comment

• just post some pics and everything is going to be fine
                  You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
                  BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

• He cannot post the pictures because they are in a zip file and he cannot unzip them!
                    But according to Phillip he is "getting close." Yes, I think give him another 6 months.
                    The longer you wait, the better it is when you get it, right?
                    www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• Almost there

I got the following error message when I tried to upload the now unzipped files:
                      refwdmicroscopepics.zip:
                      Your file of 4.69 MB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 200.0 KB for this filetype.
                      So how do I reduce the size of the file?
                      王可

Comment

• well atach zipped file and we will unzipped it
                        BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

• Re sending the zipped file

I tried that as omebody advised but got the error message:
                          microscopepics.zip:
                          Your file of 466.3 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 200.0 KB for this filetype.

So that doesn't work either. I need to reduce the size but won't that reduce resolution?
                          王可

Comment

• Step1: Go to http://www.tinypic.com/

Step2: Click 'Browse' and select the picture you want to post.

Step3: Click 'Host'.

Step4: Copy and paste the Img tag into your TSF reply box.

That will work

Comment

• Originally Posted by philip in china View Post
                              I tried that as omebody advised but got the error message:
                              microscopepics.zip:
                              Your file of 466.3 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 200.0 KB for this filetype.

So that doesn't work either. I need to reduce the size but won't that reduce resolution?
                              any progress phillip ????

Comment

• there are no pics?
                                BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Working...
                                X