Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by vucko117 View Post
    there are no pics?
    I heard that the pictures were eaten by his cat while they were being unzipped in his computer.
    www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• and then the cat was eaten for dinner
      You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
      BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

and then the cat was eaten for dinner

But of course they sent the cat to the biology PhD for an autosy first???

The physicist PhD needs to take pictures of the body.

Unfortunately they will again be saved in a zipped file.
        www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• Are Kevin Sharland cues handspliced? Is it forbidden to unzip files in China? IS the cat still alive?? See the picture for all the answers
          Attached Files
          BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

• the cat ??
            i hvent seen many ppl come out of autopsy alive lol

Comment

• Being a cat it was actually suffering from catalepsy and wasn't dead. Yes I have the pics but have been busy doing other things.
              王可

Comment

• Originally Posted by philip in china View Post
                Being a cat it was actually suffering from catalepsy and wasn't dead. Yes I have the pics but have been busy doing other things.
                I can't keep this finding to myself. A couple days ago, I have asked my cuemaker to stripe my chinese ** cue that I have bought about 2 months ago, though the playing quality is acceptable before the striping process began. The reason is simple : The cost is low and might be good for beginners that I have supported at present. FINDINGS : The butt was weighted with lots of lead (too much). The joints were fitted in very poorly, and very heavy brass. The splice work is very very poorly made, with a lot of paintings to help looking good. The shaft quality is acceptable to certain level, but won't last long for hard players (started to sound strange after few weeks of playing by the first kid who owned it). CONCLUSIONS WITH MY CUEMAKER : Good up to second-grade table cues, that won't last long. Works inside are, sorry, very 'non-professionally' made. If you want a cue that will play alright, with short-playing life, and don't mind the make quality, go for it. His Coach said "He needs a better cue to see more improvements". No pictures taken. Reworked on the splices, taking off the big piece of lead (replaced with heavy hardwood), adjusted weight down to 17.5 (original 19), new waxing process, ferrules changes, omin's tan layered cue tip replaced. A completely 80% hand correction. Sold to a snooker cue before this note.
                Last edited by unclevit; 14 September 2009, 12:24 AM.
                It's in the Shaft

Comment

Being a cat it was actually suffering from catalepsy and wasn't dead. Yes I have the pics but have been busy doing other things.
                  what is more important than posting pictures on TSF??
                  BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

what is more important than posting pictures on TSF??
                    he is secretly seeing his agent to discuss deals for a partial share of the rights to the film about all this

Comment

• Originally Posted by andy carson View Post
                      he is secretly seeing his agent to discuss deals for a partial share of the rights to the film about all this
                      in that case take your time
                      BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

• Don't rush me boys.
                        王可

Comment

Don't rush me boys.
                          Ha!!
                          its been nearly 3 weeks for f**ks sake and your on about not rushing you !!!
                          i have a distinct feeling you have something in for these kevin fake cues !! are you a part of their international propaganda ?? if so you arent doing a good job

Comment

• Originally Posted by samad View Post
                            i have a distinct feeling you have something in for these kevin fake cues !! are you a part of their international propaganda ?? if so you arent doing a good job
                            How could you even think that!

Phillip is a real person, here is what he has told us so far, and it is perfectly consistent and makes perfect sense.

Phillip is an accountant from the Uk, who has a Chinese wife and is now living in China.

He does not know how to use his computer to unzip a file, and does not have a digital camera, nor a camera phone. His wife would not let him spend any money--not even a few dollars to unzip this file of his.

Phillip somehow managed to purchased a Kevin Sharland Cue, which are sold on ebay for about $50 USD daily with free shipping, for 100 pounds from another Chinese buyer.

Phillip promised us to show us pictures of this hand made cue.

However, he was not able to measure the cue nor weight it until his PhD friends could give him a hand because he did not have any scale.

Today, interestingly, he started a post in which he took a lot of time to weight every single ball in a cheap set of balls all by himself, I guess he must have purchased a scale finally.

Anyway, I see nothing wrong with these, I am sure he is not here pretending to be someone else trying to promote Kevin Sharland cues.
                            Last edited by poolqjunkie; 17 September 2009, 04:43 PM.
                            www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

I weighed a set of cheap pool balls that I use. The results are interesting. This bit will make boring reading but persevere.

The main thing that this proves is that I have too much time on my hands and should get out more I realise but I do think it is interesting info.
                              - You use cheap pool balls. Goes well with cheap cues.
                              - This IS boring.
                              - Yes, it proves you got too much time.
                              - use it to make photos of the long awaited broomhandle
                              - get out more
                              - unless your drill sergeant of a wife won't allow you to go out and make you sit in and play with your cheap balls (offense intended... )

üääahhhhhrgh is this boring...

Comment

• On top of that we should stop to rush him and give him the time to weight his balls....

Well, but he says in the other thread that he has too much time....
                                Obviously not for posting pictures.
                                I am confused... Oh wait... Maybe I'm not...

Comment

Working...
                                X