• Show
Clear All

• i got the pics!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
      i got the pics!!!
      nah.. we wanted the Ph.D microscopic pics

Comment

• philip if you are reading this you can send me the pics at vukovicmarko7@gmail.com or vukovicmarko23@yahoo.com

and then i will post them... See I am a nice guy
        You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
        BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

• Wait a minute!!!
          Who took those pictures on the Mark Amazon cue? Why is he able to take and post pictures in China and share it with everyone on ebay? I thought it was an insurmountabe task and would require at least a PhD?
          www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• but then, these are the bloody normal pics for ebay. the ones taken with the microscopic super-resolution-cam are about 2.4591 * 10^31 Terabytes each, so he's got to find someone who can compress them to a more usable 4.5 GB per picture

Comment

• Kevin Sharland and Philip saga

I'm brand new to the forum and was interested in Kevin Sharland cues as I was going to bid for one on e-bay. Is it normal in the forum to have long rambling threads which lead nowhere? I've just spent ages following thru the threads hoping to find out if these cues are worth buying. I'm still none the wiser!!

Comment

• see page 7 of this thread. There is some pics of Kevin Sharland cues and a review...
                BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

• Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
                  I'm brand new to the forum and was interested in Kevin Sharland cues as I was going to bid for one on e-bay. Is it normal in the forum to have long rambling threads which lead nowhere? I've just spent ages following thru the threads hoping to find out if these cues are worth buying. I'm still none the wiser!!
                  let me save you some time. no there not.
                  https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Kevin Sharland

Thanks ADR147. Will stay clear of these cues. You seem to know what your talking about! Still can't understand why there should be 22 pages of threads with no conclusive answer. Vucko117 and poolqjunkie comments didn't really help me. Looks like some of the threads are just for fun?? Will pobably get to grips with this forum in time.

Comment

• i was just wanted to help. there are pics of the cue on page 7... when philip post the pics this thread will get conclusion
                      BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

• Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
                        Thanks ADR147. Will stay clear of these cues. You seem to know what your talking about! Still can't understand why there should be 22 pages of threads with no conclusive answer. Vucko117 and poolqjunkie comments didn't really help me. Looks like some of the threads are just for fun?? Will pobably get to grips with this forum in time.

lk8 bought one of this KS masterpieces, you can see his review on page 7 and there are pix available too.

Comment

• Kevin Sharland

Vucko117, rollingegg,ik8. Thanks. I'm clear now that these cues are not good quality. Being new to "The Forum" its taking me some time to follow through all the postings

Comment

• No problem You are looking to buy new cue? What is your budget?
                            BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

• Kevin Sharland

Hi Vucko117. After loads of research I ordered up a cue from MASTERCRAFT in Shropshire England. Should take delivery next week. Didn't really have a budget. Just wanted a handspliced (in England) cue that was made to my own specifications and was good value for money. Looked at Parris, TW, Robin Cook etc but decided they were expensive and given that I'm a very average player I didn't really need "top of the range". The reason I've been looking at e-bay is that I was thinking of buying another (probably second hand) "handmade" cue to see how it compares to Mastercraft. I'm not now going to pursue the e-bay route due to the uncertainty of what you get for your money.
                              PS If you haven't done already have a look at the Mastercraft website for their range of cues. Start around GBP 125 I think.

Comment

• Good choice I've heard about Mastercraft but never really played with one. I have a Robin cue and it plays and feels perfectly... I am hoping that your new cue is going to be exactly what you wanted from the cue
                                BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Working...
                                X