No announcement yet.

sell a 58" ,18 oz ,9.5 mm coco wood + ebony cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to step in here and ask a few questions of kevin147q as I have had a few emails and private messages about this thread.

Firstly you have put a email address up on your first post which is not the email address you registered your account with, a little strange but plausable.

Secondly you have tried to register two other accounts on the forum;
    1. silent knight cue
    2. NoQInCue

The first account with a email address from the domain - handmade-cue.com

Incase anybody has any problems with these cues which I am sure you will not as I can not think of any member who would actually purchase one, but incase you do the registrants address is;

KY ART
    Room 501 ,No 45 Taidi road
    taishan, NA 529200
    CN

And your reason for having multiple accounts is what exactly? BTW both of these accounts I have been aware of and watching since you registered them and by the forum rules they have both been banned.

And my final point is that by looking around the forum you should of gathered that you can not fool the members of TSF, The top cue makers in the UK are all members, the people who run the professional game are members, the pros are members and the elite snooker nerds are members.

Comment

LOL

Well said the snooker nerd's of the tsf are safe with SuperFerret about

Comment

"Kevin Sharland and England" on the badge. If Kevin does exist, he needs to protect himself as someone is using his name in association with 'England'. This is not fair to the buyers, if the cue is 100% made in China, just claim it loudly. Some Chinese cuemakers (that I've known) are good, though not very good, in cuemaking, and they are proud telling that their cues are made in China. By the way, the ash grain is enhanced, as told by my friend
        It's in the Shaft

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
          I have to step in here and ask a few questions of kevin147q as I have had a few emails and private messages about this thread.

Firstly you have put a email address up on your first post which is not the email address you registered your account with, a little strange but plausable.

Secondly you have tried to register two other accounts on the forum;
          1. silent knight cue
          2. NoQInCue

The first account with a email address from the domain - handmade-cue.com

Incase anybody has any problems with these cues which I am sure you will not as I can not think of any member who would actually purchase one, but incase you do the registrants address is;

KY ART
          Room 501 ,No 45 Taidi road
          taishan, NA 529200
          CN

And your reason for having multiple accounts is what exactly? BTW both of these accounts I have been aware of and watching since you registered them and by the forum rules they have both been banned.

And my final point is that by looking around the forum you should of gathered that you can not fool the members of TSF, The top cue makers in the UK are all members, the people who run the professional game are members, the pros are members and the elite snooker nerds are members.
          I am sorry i registered multiple accounts here. You can del silent knight cue and kevin147Q for me. I will use NoQInCue later. Pls accept my apologize .I do from china . I knew the members in the forum have their opinion on cues make in china . but this cue are real ebony.

NoQInCue will go on . Thanks
          woodscue@gmail.com

Easy way to custom made your cue

www.handmade-cue.com

Comment

Originally Posted by unclevit View Post
            "Kevin Sharland and England" on the badge. If Kevin does exist, he needs to protect himself as someone is using his name in association with 'England'. This is not fair to the buyers, if the cue is 100% made in China, just claim it loudly. Some Chinese cuemakers (that I've known) are good, though not very good, in cuemaking, and they are proud telling that their cues are made in China. By the way, the ash grain is enhanced, as told by my friend
            Thanks your opinions , 'England' will be reomved.
            The buyer / beginner need valued cue sets. I can supply. Also the quality / craftwork of top grade handmade cue by chinese cuemaker is not cheap, snooker in china is more and more popular.
            woodscue@gmail.com

www.handmade-cue.com

Comment

Try this :launch a brand that says made in china make it to the best quality you can if its blackwood instead of ebony say it is and sell the ebony ones dearer people respect honesty here.

Comment

Originally Posted by kevin147q View Post
                Thanks your opinions , 'England' will be reomved.
                The buyer / beginner need valued cue sets. I can supply. Also the quality / craftwork of top grade handmade cue by chinese cuemaker is not cheap, snooker in china is more and more popular.
                Chinese people make a lot of good things. And as told, there are many good chinese cuemakers today. If you put 'England' on the badge, people will understand that it's made in England, which is not true, and your business is effected
                It's in the Shaft

Comment

Originally Posted by kevin147q View Post
                  I am sorry i registered multiple accounts here. You can del silent knight cue and kevin147Q for me. I will use NoQInCue later. Pls accept my apologize .I do from china . I knew the members in the forum have their opinion on cues make in china . but this cue are real ebony.

NoQInCue will go on . Thanks
                  Shame on you, and that's all I can think of as a Chinese.

Comment

Originally Posted by rollingegg View Post
                    :snooker:Shame on you, and that's all I can think of as a Chinese.
                    Shame on all chinese cue !!!
                    woodscue@gmail.com

www.handmade-cue.com

Comment

Whoever you are I also live in China (but am British). I will actually buy one of your cues at a reasonable price, delivered to me here in Sichuan. I will have a really good look at it and post my honest opinion. If you are agreeable then contact me by PM or email. Be warned, however, I have a friend here who is a biology PhD. He will establish what wood the cue is made from and I will publish what he finds. If the cue IS good there might even be a repeat order for you.

Moderator- I am new to your EXCELLENT forum so I hope I haven't broken too many rules by posting this. If I have please don't ban me just yet.
                      王可

Comment

Originally Posted by philip in china View Post
                        Whoever you are I also live in China (but am British). I will actually buy one of your cues at a reasonable price, delivered to me here in Sichuan. I will have a really good look at it and post my honest opinion. If you are agreeable then contact me by PM or email. Be warned, however, I have a friend here who is a biology PhD. He will establish what wood the cue is made from and I will publish what he finds. If the cue IS good there might even be a repeat order for you.

Moderator- I am new to your EXCELLENT forum so I hope I haven't broken too many rules by posting this. If I have please don't ban me just yet.
                        No offence philip, but you dont sound british. I hope your not another one of the chinese bad cue floggers who pray on the naive and uneducated.
                        sigpic <---New Website
                        Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

I am unsure how one proves that one is British. I certainly don't intend to try. I just thought I could take a look at what this guy has to sell and report back. The worst that can happen is either he takes my money and doesn't send the goods. I have his address and also have friends in the Police. If he tries to cheat an expat "Foreign Expert" he will find himself in hot water. Sentences here rarely involve community service! If he sends me a cue maybe I shall get a good cue. Maybe not. If I do that is great. If I don't then it will either end up on the rack as a guest cue or maybe be a runner up prize next time we have a competition here.
                          王可

Comment

I think perhaps what Dan meant is that you do not sound/write like a native English speaker.
                            www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                              I think perhaps what Dan meant is that you do not sound/write like a native English speaker.
                              Yes thats right PJ, Not unless one is the queen

Apologies if im wrong, just alot of bull****ers going around lately.
                              sigpic <---New Website
                              Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

Originally Posted by philip in china View Post

Welcome to to test the wood and report it.
                                woodscue@gmail.com

www.handmade-cue.com

Comment

Working...
                                X