No announcement yet.

sell a 58" ,18 oz ,9.5 mm coco wood + ebony cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so am I going to be starring as the snooker maniac?

Comment

Originally Posted by lk8 View Post
      so am I going to be starring as the snooker maniac?
      only if we are directing the movie. that'd be a really cool movie...
      Like a rolling egg.:snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by lclichen View Post
        only if we are directing the movie. that'd be a really cool movie...
        It best be released before 2010 session starts, in fact during the off-season would be perfect.

My fellow investors, Clients and I will be willing to fund you for a 100% profit share. If it is agreeable call me at 00447JAMESBOND

Comment

Originally Posted by samad View Post
          My fellow investors, Clients and I will be willing to fund you for a 100% profit share. If it is agreeable call me at 00447JAMESBOND
          ...or ask Ms. Moneypenny for a brochure with all details.
          I am confused... Oh wait... Maybe I'm not...

Comment

The pictures shown are of a knock off fake Kevin Sherland me think.
            www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

why you think so? Have you seen another type of Kevin Sharland/Sherland? In this case, then this seller is selling counterfeit goods?

Comment

Originally Posted by lk8 View Post
                why you think so? Have you seen another type of Kevin Sharland/Sherland? In this case, then this seller is selling counterfeit goods?
                Kevin Sharland is a top quality hand spliced cue made by a team of dedicated master cue makers. They are all taught by Master cue maker Keith Auld--who has repeatedly told the forum that he has been invited to teach cue making in China--who claimed to have also mentored Robert Osbourn and is one of the very few masters who makes cues entirely by hand.
                A lot of other companies are very envy of the success of this company, so they started making fake KS cues, with poor quality, to damage its reputation.
                Phillip was investigating this conspiracy when he ran the cue through a MRI trying to compare a real KS and a fake one and was unfortunately caught.
                Phillip has gathered successfully the finger prints of the counterfeiter. The good news is he has hidden the result somewhere. The bad news is I am not sure how much longer he could hold out to the Chinese secret service interrogators before he breaks.
                Ja., a very sexy and hot European lady with a beautiful accent, who is also an underground freedom fighter for freedom of off topic posts in cyberland has just been recruited and sent into China this morning by MI6.
                She is our last and only hope.
                Last edited by poolqjunkie; 13 August 2009, 10:40 PM.
                www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                  Kevin Sharland is a top quality hand spliced cue made by a team of dedicated master cue makers. They are all taught by Master cue maker Keith Auld--who has repeatedly told the forum that he has been invited to teach cue making in China--who claimed to have also mentored Robert Osbourn and is one of the very few masters who makes cues entirely by hand.
                  A lot of other companies are very envy of the success of this company, so they started making fake KS cues, with poor quality, to damage its reputation.
                  Phillip was investigating this conspiracy when he ran the cue through a MRI trying to compare a real KS and a fake one and was unfortunately caught.
                  Phillip has gathered successfully the finger prints of the counterfeiter. The good news is he has hidden the result somewhere. The bad news is I am not sure how much longer he could hold out to the Chinese secret service interrogators before he breaks.
                  Ja., a very sexy and hot European lady with a beautiful accent, who is also an underground freedom fighter for freedom of off topic posts in cyberland has just been recruited and sent into China this morning by MI6.
                  She is our last and only hope.
                  what about James Bond? Is he out of the picture?

Comment

The hand "spliced" work on this Kevin Sharland cue was done by a Chinese calligraphy master, and the scribbles were done on purpose, as an art form. You people simply have no understanding of fine art, shame on you!

PS, Sorry, not James Bond, this is a comedy and it is Austin Power all the way. I just need a Dr. Evil and I am ready to go.
                    Last edited by poolqjunkie; 14 August 2009, 05:42 AM.
                    www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                      Is there any chance that the hand "spliced" work on this Kevin Sharland cue was done by a Chinese calligraphy master?

PS, Sorry, not James Bond, this is a comedy and it is Austin Power all the way. I just need a Dr. Evil and I am ready to go.
                      Chinese calligraphy is a true beauty. this hand painted firewood might have been inspired by calligraphy, but it gets nowhere close to this art.

And for the movie, I think we are better off making two.

Comment

Originally Posted by lclichen View Post
                        Chinese calligraphy is a true beauty. this hand painted firewood might have been inspired by calligraphy, but it gets nowhere close to this art.

And for the movie, I think we are better off making two.
                        I talked to my fellow investors and they agree that our offer will stand for both movies

Comment

So...two movies on Kevin Sharland now--not just one?

This Kevin fellow is an overnight sensation!

We need some very sexy ladies, can I be in charge of the audition, please?

You folks can take care of the audition for mini me and Dr. Evil.
                          www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

I have just managed to get some leaked pictures of the cue before it was made

Comment

Originally Posted by andy carson View Post
                              I have just managed to get some leaked pictures of the cue before it was made

Send them immediately onto the brave Ja. that is on the mission. She might find a lead

Comment

Originally Posted by philip in china View Post
                                Whoever you are I also live in China (but am British). I will actually buy one of your cues at a reasonable price, delivered to me here in Sichuan. I will have a really good look at it and post my honest opinion. If you are agreeable then contact me by PM or email. Be warned, however, I have a friend here who is a biology PhD. He will establish what wood the cue is made from and I will publish what he finds. If the cue IS good there might even be a repeat order for you.

Moderator- I am new to your EXCELLENT forum so I hope I haven't broken too many rules by posting this. If I have please don't ban me just yet.
                                Originally Posted by philip in china View Post
                                Well it arrived today- within 48 hours as promised. I have just unwrapped the huge amount of packing but haven't got any further yet! Anyway I can at least confirm that it does exist!
                                Hi "Phillip" I see that you are logged on. I hope you have finished unwrapping the cue finally, it has been 8 days.
                                Last edited by poolqjunkie; 15 August 2009, 10:14 AM.
                                www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Working...
                                X