sell a 58" ,18 oz ,9.5 mm coco wood + ebony cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
    Should just be wood like any other cue. They just pick wood with a very whippy tip section so that the cue will bendwith the curvature of the ball instead of going through straight ad the ball deflecting off.
    The mature STIFFER ASH are selected as the shaft of our top handmade cue . thanks
    woodscue@gmail.com

Easy way to custom made your cue

www.handmade-cue.com

Comment

Sorry we got a bit side tracked talking about Acuerate lol. I look forward to hearing Philips honest opinion on your cues.
      sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
        Sorry we got a bit side tracked talking about Acuerate lol. I look forward to hearing Philips honest opinion on your cues.
        Who is Phillip?

PS, sorry just realize he is this new member who said he was a British living in China and had supposedly knew a biology Phd who would inspect this cue which he had supposedly bought off another seller and would then give us his "expert" and "honest" opinion. Yes, for sure I will be looking forward to that opinion as well.

PSS One can buy a Kevin Sherland with extensions and cases on ebay for around USD$100. Why would "Phillip" paid $200 to get one just to try out I dont understand. He must be a very nice fellow.
        Last edited by poolqjunkie; 7 August 2009, 03:32 AM.
        www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Staggeringly nice fellow actually. Also I have a lot of spare time on my hands! Also as I am at a school here we have some quite useful equipment for getting detailed photos, weights and dimensions of things. So yes the splices will go under the digital microscope, the dimensions will be miked to probably 0.1 of a mm, etc. etc. I will get some shavings from the cue shop to analyse to see what the wood actually is.
          WTS.
          王可

Comment

can't wait to see the pictures, Nice Philip.

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
              I was just wondering if ADR147 found metal bolts, cavity, and things like that.
              no just a standard cheap cue. not the worst made by any means.
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Well it arrived today- within 48 hours as promised. I have just unwrapped the huge amount of packing but haven't got any further yet! Anyway I can at least confirm that it does exist!
                王可

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                  Who is Phillip?

PS, sorry just realize he is this new member who said he was a British living in China and had supposedly knew a biology Phd who would inspect this cue which he had supposedly bought off another seller and would then give us his "expert" and "honest" opinion. Yes, for sure I will be looking forward to that opinion as well.

PSS One can buy a Kevin Sherland with extensions and cases on ebay for around USD$100. Why would "Phillip" paid $200 to get one just to try out I dont understand. He must be a very nice fellow.
                  Keep an open mind my friend... After all your pretending to be a PoolQJunkie when your blatatly a snooker cue junkie now
                  sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Yes, you folks have converted me to a snooker cue junkie.
                    All your fault.
                    www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

One cause of confusion, for which I should apologise, is my use of the word "expert". I am sorry that I did not make it clear. When an expatriate comes to China he or she is given a certificate known as a "foreign expert's" certificate and is known as a foreign expert. I did not want to suggest that I am an expert in anything to do with snooker. I am absolutely not. I am actually an accountant and so cannot even be relied on to keep score accurately!
                      王可

Comment

wel i am an expert on the subject and the offer still stands.
                        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

what's new?
                          Like a rolling egg.:snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by lclichen View Post
                            what's new?
                            What do you mean mate ?

Comment

Originally Posted by samad View Post
                              What do you mean mate ?
                              I mean, I'm expecting PHILIP IN CHINA to post his findings after microscoping the cue. very interested in it.
                              Like a rolling egg.:snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by lclichen View Post
                                I mean, I'm expecting PHILIP IN CHINA to post his findings after microscoping the cue. very interested in it.
                                I should expect he will come round with his findings soon

Comment

Working...
                                X