sell a 58" ,18 oz ,9.5 mm coco wood + ebony cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by ChatLag View Post
    Subtle irony is sometimes difficult to understand, isn't it?
    Especially in a foreign language, Philip...
    I know because I am also not a native English speaker.

But in 70% of our replies in this thread we made some jokes...
    But Phillip told us he was British.
    www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
      Phillip is the mad snooker cue scientist from China.

"i knew that tip glue was just superglue"

Comment

• i think we should add the words "Kevin Sharland cue" to the name of this topic... at least when someone tries to buy one in the future, they can search the internet and find out what it is that they're really bidding on, before paying up to £100+ for something they thought were geniune "handmade"... seems fair since the post creater tried to defend their name, while registering for multiple accounts on this forum, although it'll be easy to manufacture a new batch of name plates with a different name and start all over again, but at least they won't get away with it too easily... ripping off unsuspecting snooker players...

Comment

• any new microscopic pictures from Phillip?

Comment

• Originally Posted by lk8 View Post
            any new microscopic pictures from Phillip?
            ya Philip, where are the pictures?
            Like a rolling egg.:snooker:

Comment

• I took the photos on Sunday. I need to work out how to post them. I emailed them from the computer in the Biology lab hoping to send them from this machine but the best laid plans of mice and men etc. they arrived in some zipped format which won't open on here! So I think I need to post them actually from the computer there.

The answer is they aren't conclusive but there is a very definite difference in grain where the "splice" is so I am fairly sure that it is spliced. I have also taken a picture of the wood to metal fit where the brass joint is. That is very precisely done. In fact the whole thing is so precise and neat that it looks more to me like something done on a modern hi tech machine than something fitted by hand!
              王可

Comment

• oh, here it comes, the result we've been expecting for weeks.
                Like a rolling egg.:snooker:

Comment

• I said I would look at it, get it measured and photoed. I have done that. I just haven't yet been able to post the pictures.
                  王可

Comment

• Originally Posted by philip in china View Post
                    I took the photos on Sunday. I need to work out how to post them. I emailed them from the computer in the Biology lab hoping to send them from this machine but the best laid plans of mice and men etc. they arrived in some zipped format which won't open on here! So I think I need to post them actually from the computer there.

The answer is they aren't conclusive but there is a very definite difference in grain where the "splice" is so I am fairly sure that it is spliced. I have also taken a picture of the wood to metal fit where the brass joint is. That is very precisely done. In fact the whole thing is so precise and neat that it looks more to me like something done on a modern hi tech machine than something fitted by hand!

you not heard of winzip or winrar to unzip them then??? (then you can upload them...)

Comment

• hope when it unzips, we won't find any biological virus from the lab that cross contaminate and cross breeds then goes on to infect our computers...

Comment

• If anyone who can unzip these pics could PM me an email address I would be happy to mail them and maybe he could unzip. I am no good with technology! Too old.
                        王可

Comment

If anyone who can unzip these pics could PM me an email address I would be happy to mail them and maybe he could unzip. I am no good with technology! Too old.
                          What about your PhD friends, can they help you?
                          www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• Trouble here is reliable computer equipment and authentic software. We really are in the back of beyond!
                            王可

Comment

If anyone who can unzip these pics could PM me an email address I would be happy to mail them and maybe he could unzip. I am no good with technology! Too old.

http://update.winzip.com/prod_down.htm

go to there, download, install then open the zip file with that sftware

Comment

• AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH they want me to pay! I have a Chinese wife so am not allowed a credit card or money of my own. I shall get her to take a look when she gets the mattress off her back.
                                王可

Comment

Working...
                                X