No announcement yet.

Problem with Trevor White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard trevor has stopped taking orders and by the sounds of it he is snowed under. Maybe everyone should take a deep breath and think about the great cue he will personally make for you!
    Think about it people when there is loads of preasure you cant do your best work so let him get on with it .
    P.S I do not know trev or work for him i just like reason.

Comment

I think the main gripe here is the unreturned emails and broken promises.
      Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
      Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

This thread make me think of my cue that is spoilt during the transit. I has shipped back the cue back to Trevor for repair but on the tracking indicated is a failed delivery on the 9th July. I PM Trevor asking whether has he received the cue but still no reply, and the cue is fully paid of.

Snookered <=== pondering & still waiting a reply

Comment

Originally Posted by ram p View Post

Cue sent on 15th August 2008

Its only on 16 September that TW acknowledged that the cue had reached him and gave me a quote of 80GBP

I send the payment by paypal on 24th September.

Since then I could not get a reply from him until January.

This has been going on and on since then with me not getting replies to emails and PM's.

Every 2-3 months, after sending a strong email or PM, I would get a reply that would say no excuses for the delay etc, and that the cue would be ready in a weeks time. Yeah right!
          This is one of the reasons I didn't bother with getting a Trevor White cue. They are probably the best in the world, and Trevor is a good guy but to wait this long for Trevor to make a cue or repair it is a little too long for me.

Comment

Originally Posted by snookerloopy_08 View Post
            What i mean is that, to say that you can expect delays and other problems when you order from him is false. Everyone is possible of making mistakes etc but for you to guarantee them when you order from him is just stupid
            Yes, I agree with you. The way I put it was not correct.

'Might' or 'could' should have been used

Comment

Sounds like he needs a few new memeber of staff... Ram have you got a photo of the original cue and what had been done to it...

Comment

Originally Posted by burwatchampion View Post
                I heard trevor has stopped taking orders and by the sounds of it he is snowed under. Maybe everyone should take a deep breath and think about the great cue he will personally make for you!
                Think about it people when there is loads of preasure you cant do your best work so let him get on with it .
                Some cuemakers was no order all day!
                Some cuemakers was stopped taking orders!!!!!!
                what the big diff.

Comment

You pay for quality - It's like a pair of hiking boots or a decent jacket. Do you want to pay £20 for something that is going to fall apart within a few months or do you want to get something that is reliable and give you years and years of service.

For instance I still have a berghaus rucksack bought over 10 years ago and not so much as a stitch is loose.... well maybe one or two but you get the point! Sorry if thats slightly off-topic.

Comment

fair comments but what if you'd sent your 300 pound berghaus back to be repaired but never got it back?

Comment

im very sorry to hear this dude~~
                      but at this stage, all u can do is wait for trevor to reply
                      i know its been long time but just look on the good side maybe.. trevor might refurbish the cue so brilliantly that u think its like new and then u get "REAL" happy
                      who knows mate~~

Comment

Originally Posted by cueinhand View Post
                        Some cuemakers was no order all day!
                        Some cuemakers was stopped taking orders!!!!!!
                        what the big diff.
                        What?

All i was saying was he has that many orders as far as i know he is dealing with them first.

Comment

Originally Posted by marcoboy102 View Post
                          im very sorry to hear this dude~~
                          but at this stage, all u can do is wait for trevor to reply
                          i know its been long time but just look on the good side maybe.. trevor might refurbish the cue so brilliantly that u think its like new and then u get "REAL" happy
                          who knows mate~~
                          I know... All I can do is wait!

Comment

What?

All i was saying was he has that many orders as far as i know he is dealing with them first.
                            Good God. How much time do you want to give the man? Reason, it's gone well beyond reason. Put yourself in Ram's shoes & see how you would feel.

Ram. Well done for posting this. It is absolutely despicable the way you have been treated. At a guess, I would say your cue is gone mate. I'd contact the small claims & get his backside in court.

Don't give up.
                            Ex-Pro, 1992 to 1994

Comment

To be really honest I've had that feeling too for quite some time.
                              Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

Gotta say I agree with John from London on this one in that your cue has most likely been misplaced.
                                Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
                                Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

Working...
                                X