No announcement yet.

Problem with Trevor White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The honourable thing to do now ram is that when you receive the cue, post on here its condition & your liking. Hopefully you'll be quite pleasantly surprised.
    Ex-Pro, 1992 to 1994

Comment

Originally Posted by John From London Town MBE View Post
      The honourable thing to do now ram is that when you receive the cue, post on here its condition & your liking. Hopefully you'll be quite pleasantly surprised.
      I definately will, with pics and all :snooker:

Comment

all good now ram
        just start practicing your stance and ur cue will be flying there in no time!!!!!

Comment

I can certainly understand the situation that Trevor is in and can imagine the amount of work he needs to do. Which is why at the moment I would wait if I wanted to purchase from him.

Comment

Just a quick post from me in support of Trevor, i got my 1st custom cue from him a few months ago, and yes the delivery date was pushed back and yes , sometimes contacting him was problematic but at the end of the day he always replied to me eventually.
            We must remember that Trevor is a"one man band" so has to process orders, dispatch cues , handle payments , do quotes and make time to create the damn things as well, also the product is hardly "off the shelf" , all of the above leads to a wait whether its for a new cue or a refinished old friend.
            I also must say the guy is a pleasure to talk to so overall I have to say he does an exceptional job and produces something that will exceed your expectations .

Keep em coming Trev!!

John

Comment

Just a quick update- Crispian Jones just contacted me saying he has received the cue...

So I should get cue+ case by the end of next week.

Will update with pics once I receive the cue!

Comment

Glad to hear that Ram, enjoy!
                “There are a lot of good players capable of winning the title but as long as I’m still in it they’ve got a headache.” Stephen Hendry

Comment

Originally Posted by ram p View Post
                  Just a quick update- Crispian Jones just contacted me saying he has received the cue...

Good news ram, glad to hear. Looks like the fella is 'snowed' under.

I retract my earlier comments though he should get himself a PA though
                  Ex-Pro, 1992 to 1994

Comment

Originally Posted by ram p View Post

Glad to hear that.
                    Now cross your fingers and hope that the postal workers do not make any mistake. Just joking..
                    On a serious note, I am sure Trevor is doing his best to meet all his customers' needs, and I hope he can soon get things back on schedule.
                    I am not sure how others view this whole incident, but for myself, I think it shows that Trevor is only human, and it somehow makes me respect him more, possibly due to him admitting his mistake in public and not trying to find any excuses...
                    www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Just stumbled upon this thread, I certainly hope Ram is happy with the cue repair when he's received it.

I think the nice thing about the entire episode is that we snooker players do show some class and fair play at least, even when dealing with grievances. (Imagine asking for a hockey stick instead lol)

Nicely done, and I hope Ram's wait will be over soon! Hang in there mate!

Comment

yes, I think this thread is good and a great tribute to Ferret, Trevor White and Ram ...

Ferret for providing this gr8 forum, Ram for expressing his justified frustration and Trevor for acknowledging the problem and not making excuses ...

I was already aware (from reading this forum) that Trevor White is in the handful of the very best cuemakers in the world and actually, this thread has done nothing to change my mind ...

At the moment, I'm perfectly happy playing with a Welsh Dragon from Bitter at www.WelshPoolTrading.co.uk which I bought thanks to recommendations on this forum ... but if I feel I need a new cue, Trevor White or Mike Wooldridge are right on the top of my list ...

Comment

Working...
                        X