No announcement yet.

Glover cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ye I would say its been made for pool (or tapered down later)

Comment

But... as its 59 1/2 long if you shortened it by a couple of inches to standard length, you may well end up with a tip size of 9.5 .
      I would have done this before selling it to be honest cause it would have fetched more

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
        Yes, I agree. They should have gone for higher than that.
        Originally Posted by Mr O View Post
        But... as its 59 1/2 long if you shortened it by a couple of inches to standard length, you may well end up with a tip size of 9.5 .
        I would have done this before selling it to be honest cause it would have fetched more
        i thought about this but it would cost more money already replaced the badge as it was unattractive, the is actualy 8.5mm would that make a difference

Comment

shouldnt cost more than a tenner to take 2 inches off the tip, You can just send the shaft if its a 3/4 inside a piece of plastic pipe. Sent Special delivery insured would be no more than a fiver and fully insured.
          If the tip is 8.5 mm I'd revise the ad cause it does make a difference.
          The size of the ferrule after you took 2 inches off would just depend on the taper

Comment

Originally Posted by Mr O View Post
            shouldnt cost more than a tenner to take 2 inches off the tip, You can just send the shaft if its a 3/4 inside a piece of plastic pipe. Sent Special delivery insured would be no more than a fiver and fully insured.
            If the tip is 8.5 mm I'd revise the ad cause it does make a difference.
            The size of the ferrule after you took 2 inches off would just depend on the taper
            already revised it!

Comment

Agree, the length and the small tip is a turn-off. But as was pointed out, 57" with 9.5mm tip or even 9.25mm tip would be much more tempting.
              www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

its getting a few bids at last, so not all bad ,had a bid of talldwarf may be this longer cue is perfect for him.

Comment

Good for you.
                  Anyway, the buyer can shorten it if he wants to.
                  Best wishes to your sales.
                  www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Working...
                  X