Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you out there Trevs1!!???

HI there i know what you all are going to say, you can email him and so on
    i have emailed him with no response as i would like to purchase a cue and i would like him to make it for me...
    so trevor white ARE YOU OUT THERE??? hehe
    if so please reply
    thanks you

I know there're couple good cuemakers not taking any orders, since they already have a lot on hands and need time to digest them.
    Maybe Trevor is one of them, maybe he is on vacation....
    I emailed him too, but I will not FORCE him replying right here

Comment

I think he may have stopped new orders for a few months as he has so much work. He is an incredibly busy man, if you cannot get any replies then you could phone him but I am sure that others could confirm that he is more concerned in getting other cues made and repaired at the moment as he is just buried under work I believe (not literally).

Comment

he did say in his last post he isnt taking anymore orders for a few months as he is so busy.

Comment

Yeah , You'll have to look for someother maker while Trevor sorts out the jobs with back-dates .
          there are quite a few very competent cue-makers other than Trevor

Comment

few months huh ?

i was just excited about getting my first cue and i had my heart set on a trevor white cue
            ill just have to wait n hope

Comment

Even if you do wait until Trev is taking orders again you will still have to wait an awfully long time before you actually get the cue.

I'm sure Trev himself would not argue all the top cuemakers are capable of producing a great cue, and I do not personally see why people are happy to wait 10 months to get a Trevor White.
              sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Yes, I am still alive.

I have not been too well for the last week or so, and yes, for a while I had stopped taking new work.

Comment

Any of the top cue makers will make you something special, my own personal choice would be Mike Wooldridge, I've used one of his cues for quite sometime now and it's still a great cue.

Comment

trevs1 reply

so for a while you ( had ) stopped taking work ? so does that mean your taking new work ?
                    lol just a question

Comment

Just curious to know. And no offense. Is he that good in cuemaking comparing to others, such as Mike, etc.
                      It's in the Shaft

Comment

Originally Posted by unclevit View Post
                        Just curious to know. And no offense. Is he that good in cuemaking comparing to others, such as Mike, etc.
                        These top cuemakers all have the ability to make the world's best cues..
                        But Trevor makes the best finish in the wood available.

Comment

Yeah , Trevor has a renowed finish but other than that everything else is quite similar to other Top Cue-makers

Comment

Hi Trevor,

any progress for both of my cues?

Johnny

Comment

Originally Posted by unclevit View Post

Unceilt, do you happen to know how can I order a master que? I am from malaysia. many thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X