Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Not Trevor White! Then Who should make my cue??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never said anything like that LOL but still you cant show-off your NEW cue if it looks just like all the others by being plain ebony
    "woooo look at my wooody u like???"
    LOL love the lingo . Yeah you can if you are seriously in love with it (like denden on this forum is with his pouch )

Yep , A few extra splices and a nice leather case make you feel like Ronnie when you walk into the club but when you start to play then, err ,umm you feel like the **** this piece of colourful sh*t is useless LOOOL
    Last edited by samad; 29 July 2009, 09:44 AM. Reason: missing words

Comment

Ukrit at Mastercue is very easy to deal with. I have a 3/4 cue I bought from him and I also have a Trevor White and a Mike Wooldridge cue. The Mike Wooldridge is definetly my favorite but the mastercue I have is also a quality product.

Cheers

Comment

Originally Posted by joniboi View Post
        Since i cant get in contact with trevor , who would you think is the best or next best cue maker to make my cue.. ???
        who makes the cue with the best balance , feel , look etc...?
        i dont see why u see trevor as some kind of cue making god and have to start a new thread on it. u can read tons of threads which will recommend plenty of other cue makers.

not meaning to be prejudice or anything but it also seems to be a whole lot of austrailians who seem to only go for trevor white or only use this forum to get their hands on a cue from trevor and disappear. why is that?

Comment

last time trevor emailed me he said he could only do my cue in a months time. that was a month back and he did say that that was not a guarantee. I am off to Thailand in October. Gonna get me a master cue and an omin made for me. probably at half the price quoted too.

Comment

haha ronnie has a plain cue they all do cauz they dont care about looks ronnie with snake skin? hes not a fairy lol

Comment

hey biggus stickus , mikes your fav huh? man alot of people on this site have alot of cues
              ones enough.. share....
              mastercue is good huh? how about omin?

Comment

yo thai son 22
                i dont see trevor as a king
                i just thought he was a good cuemaker
                im just gonna go back to scoring 100s with my club cue

Comment

Originally Posted by joniboi View Post
                  serious?? are they easy to deal with online? how much more do omin charge?
                  PM me. I exposed too much of my secret already
                  It's in the Shaft

Comment

Originally Posted by sanman View Post
                    last time trevor emailed me he said he could only do my cue in a months time. that was a month back and he did say that that was not a guarantee. I am off to Thailand in October. Gonna get me a master cue and an omin made for me. probably at half the price quoted too.
                    sanman : My advice. Either at Mastercue or Omin. Pick what they have for sell at that moment. Try each cue (both have a 6x12ft tournament grade for cue test). Agree on the cost. You can ask any of the factory to 'minor change' the specs, e.g. cut the total length down, thinner the butt diametre. All you have to do is wait there for 1-2 hours (good food around that area if u want to try local dishes), pay, and hand-carry your new cue out of the store. But if you want your own splice design, you may have to come back in next few days, subject to wood availability
                    It's in the Shaft

Comment

I will go for Robin Cook. 215gbp for a plain ebony ash, lead time 14 weeks, very decent craftsmanship.... really really reasonable.
                      I like Dave Coutts too, but don't be surprised that you may have to wait more than 8 months.

Comment

i'll go for robin cook toooo
                        because i have one and its brilliant in terms of the shaft and quality and i unno
                        just everything lol~~
                        and i'll go for glover as well~~
                        i've tried heaps of glover cues and have nvr been dissapointed with them~~
                        their cues is more stiff though~~

Comment

BCE, Riley cues are definitely unbeatable IMHO.

Comment

Originally Posted by hahahaheng View Post
                            BCE, Riley cues are definitely unbeatable IMHO.
                            You should try a chalked broom handle then

I've actually been using an old Riley since Trevor has my cue at moment for a bit of work.

Back to thread!
                            Seems that cue prices and lead times are going up with a few cue makers lately.

When looking for a cue I think it is really important to know what you want first.
                            What do you want how much do you want to pay?

Comment

Mike Wooldridge.

Comment

Thanks for the advice, Unclevit

By the way what are the price ranges in bahts and how does one find mastercue and omin.

Comment

Working...
                                X