Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Not Trevor White! Then Who should make my cue??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike Wooldridge

Comment

Originally Posted by sanman View Post
      Thanks for the advice, Unclevit

By the way what are the price ranges in bahts and how does one find mastercue and omin.
      sanman : For both makers, I would recommend to shop for Bht.3,800 up (all handmade, handspliced). If I live in country other than Thailand, I will also consider other custom makers as well. But since their factories are only miles away from my house, I can watch their process right from the beginning, try before buy, sort of. Many top players in Thailand and other Asian countries are using their cues in pro circuits, though mostly go for custom works. I think both brands are well known for their quality. Yes, their cues are professionally made, not less in quality than other top makers omincuesthai dot com & omincues dot com
      It's in the Shaft

Comment

Hey Unclevit
        If you want to knock a few games I will be in bangkok on 25 and 26 October

Let me know and we can get in touch. Thanks once again for the advice and I will do as you say

Comment

Hey Unclevit
          If you want to knock a few games I will be in bangkok on 25 and 26 October

Let me know and we can get in touch. Thanks once again for the advice and I will do as you say
          sanman : email me mid October about your schedule (25oct would be fine). Be my guest on games (if you win, i pay for hourly charge, if i win i will still pay ). If enough time, be my guest to the shooting range (I teach our Police Special Force) for MP5. Range is between Omin and M/C offices unclevit at yahoo dot com
          It's in the Shaft

Comment

Hi Unclevit

thanks

My email is sanjay.hariparsad@sappi.com

I have emailed you
            please email me back if you got the mail

Thanks

Comment

Hi Unclevit

thanks

My email is sanjay.hariparsad@sappi.com

I have emailed you
              please email me back if you got the mail

Thanks
              sanman : got your email, and sent back already. if u plan to buy cue in thailand, wait until you meet me. you will pay much less.
              It's in the Shaft

Comment

Working...
              X