Series of MasterCue and Omin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by unclevit View Post
    andaman : Scheduled myself to order one Hunter in September. Will take about 2 weeks for production. Of course, tailor-made, 12 splices version. Jealous ? And if my wives allow, perhaps One Union, 12 splices, in October. My specs... Don't cry andaman (They are all to add into my collections, again)
    So jealous Unclevit......My wifes would not be happy if I buy more cues. She said one at the time is better. Anyway, I does not do any cue collection or other things as a collection. I prefer to use one at the time.:snooker:

Off the topic, you seem like to have many wives... If it is correct, then this is the real jealous...

Comment

Originally Posted by gettingbetter View Post
      I've never seen the Omin 147 model. My Union should be coming in a week or so.
      I have not seen any of 147 model, I just heard of it in Omin's webboard. I think it is the old model but they still accept the order. I have been told that this model is one of the best Omin ever produced. Don't know if it is true...

Comment

Originally Posted by nukihz View Post
        does that mean there is no point in going for more expensive model if I'm not interested in the cosmetic area?

The feel of the wood and its hit is the same?
        Splicing is pretty much solely for cosmetic purposes. However different butt woods will feel different in your hand. I for instance love the feel of tulipwood in my hand, however I know many people that prefer the feel of plain ebony. But all models should play equally well regardless of design.
        sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Originally Posted by TT_andaman View Post
          I have not seen any of 147 model, I just heard of it in Omin's webboard. I think it is the old model but they still accept the order. I have been told that this model is one of the best Omin ever produced. Don't know if it is true...
          andaman : Seen one last month at Tai's Thurston Club. Beautiful Woods and Splices
          It's in the Shaft

Comment

andaman : what I seen recently was similar to the one shown in his website.... omincues.com But the top splice is in rosewood, i think
            It's in the Shaft

Comment

So jealous Unclevit......My wifes would not be happy if I buy more cues. She said one at the time is better. Anyway, I does not do any cue collection or other things as a collection. I prefer to use one at the time.:snooker:

Off the topic, you seem like to have many wives... If it is correct, then this is the real jealous...
              andaman : She's not happy too, asked me once "Can u play with 2 cues at a time ? Why buy more and more ?". My previous collection was Ivory Tusks, but stopped due to higher and higher cost. Then back to snooker..... Wives mean many.....like Tek Kor
              It's in the Shaft

Comment

Working...
              X