Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shop in surrey to try a cue?

Hey guys,

i have just recently started snooker and decided i would like to purchase a cue which i can use every game and so get used to.

I have used a couple of cues at the snooker club i play at and they all feel completely different, some feel good, some feel awkward.

I am looking for a shop in surrey, preferably near sutton where i can try out different cues, if theres such thing? or atleast be able to lift it up and have a feel of it.

any help?

Originally Posted by haz_pro View Post
    Hey guys,

i have just recently started snooker and decided i would like to purchase a cue which i can use every game and so get used to.

I have used a couple of cues at the snooker club i play at and they all feel completely different, some feel good, some feel awkward.

I am looking for a shop in surrey, preferably near sutton where i can try out different cues, if theres such thing? or atleast be able to lift it up and have a feel of it.

any help?
    I live in Staines ... very west Surrey (some might call it Middlesex) but I'd like to know too ... I have no idea ... I don't think there's any shops at all in the whole of the south-east ... except possibly John Parris if you've got more money than sense ...

It's not too bad buying online though ... here's just my personal view - all figures approximate!

£60 - Craftsmen probably a Victor ...
    £120 - WelshPoolTrading or Mastercraft ...
    £160 - Mike Wooldridge Shark series (machine butterfly spliced) ...
    £250 - Trevor White or possibly a plain Mike Wooldridge ...

Comment

Cue try out

Hi, If you want to look at some serious cues check out Robert Osbourne in tooting.

http://www.robertosbornecues.com/uk/

Jon
      Forget it, Donny, you're out of your element

Comment

Working...
      X