Dunns Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunns Cues

Any comments from people who hav bought and used their cues. How does it rate with other well know cue makers.

Originally Posted by sanman View Post
    Any comments from people who hav bought and used their cues. How does it rate with other well know cue makers.
    Hi there my mate got a Dunns cue about a year ago brought it to the snooker club for the first time and he ended up playing with the ****ty club cues. The cue was bent so he sent it straight back and bought a Master cue which is bang on.

Comment

Conflicting but thanks all the same. From his website he has what seems like well made cues. He quoted me 160 for a 3/4 with 4 snakewood splices. Made to my spec. Well priced. Just need some reviews to make up my mind

Comment

I also got a hendry replica it was dead smooth and well made for 125pounds 2 years ago. But i am now switched to ash cue.

Comment

thanks for the feed back

Comment

I've gone for a maple cue from them - ordered it about 3 weeks ago.. will let you know what it's like. The contact there seems quite friendly...

Comment

I got a maple shaft cue from them a few months ago. Hits real nice. The tip was sh!t and if you want a glossy finish you'd better ask. Mine came with like a "just sealed" finish not much luster even though they used some beautiful burr

Comment

Have you got some photos 1finger?

Comment

Here da million dollar question guys. How do u rate this cue maker witg the JP MW TW etc

Comment

i have seen a few and played with a few dunns cue they have all been crap no where near the standards of tw,mw,rc i woulndnt even put them on par with cue craft. there probably are decent ones knocking about but i havent seen 1.

Comment

In that price range, I'd get a one piece mastercraft, GBL or MW shark

Comment

Sorry can't figure out how to post a pic. The FAQ section gives wrong instructions. I can't find the album link.

Comment

I went to their web site, and I saw a cue there with a badge that reads, "sexy" and another one with a badge that reads, "Eric Chung." Did not see any "Dunns" on these cues.
                          Are they selling some other cues there? Is "sexy" a brand name, and who is "Eric Cheng?"
                          www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                            I went to their web site, and I saw a cue there with a badge that reads, "sexy" and another one with a badge that reads, "Eric Chung." Did not see any "Dunns" on these cues.
                            Are they selling some other cues there? Is "sexy" a brand name, and who is "Eric Cheng?"
                            Personalised badges i think

Comment

Yes they personalize your badge for you. What ever you want. Can't be too many letters though not sure of limits.

Comment

Working...
                              X