Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
    Very true, very good points.

But do you think it may take a Chinese cue maker more time to establish his reputation because if his name?
    I think so, The marketing is important to them
    woodscue@gmail.com

Easy way to custom made your cue

www.handmade-cue.com

Comment

Before it would come so far to be a racism topic, let's discuss on the qaulity of the cue maker instead. I think the reputation of cue maker make us buy their cues easily without trial. Just like when you want a decent cue and order online and don't have chance to try, then have to choose the well-known master, right? But if I have chace to test the cue first and I feel that this is the god, then I would not mind if it is Jet Li or Jacky Chan on the badge.

Comment

But do you think it may take a Chinese cue maker more time to establish his reputation because if his name?
        it was not a problem for the thai guys - they just made good cues and we all heard about them!
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

No, not for me. If a cue is decent ill buy it, and i think plenty of others would too.

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
            it was not a problem for the thai guys - they just made good cues and we all heard about them!
            Yes, that is true.

There are China made cues that are sold as made in China but even those do not use Chinese names. They use names like JX, LP, BS...

Why dont they just put their own names on their cues?
            www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Yes, that is true.

There are China made cues that are sold as made in China but even those do not use Chinese names. They use names like JX, LP, BS...

I totally agree with you. They should put thier own name on the badge if they are confident about their quality. Why have to be shy or be shame of??? I think it may look very classic. They can sell at reasonable price first for the start. Then when getting well-known, they can earn more on their goodwill.

Comment

Yes, I think a cue badge with a nicely designed Chinese character would be quite neat. Even if it is a company name, such as unique or master, I think engraving it in Chinese character would look very cool.
                www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Yes, that is true.

And as the Chinese have invented the porcelain I'd use badges made from that hand decorated with my name in chinese characters.
                  I am confused... Oh wait... Maybe I'm not...

Comment

Working...
                  X