A very bad experience with Dave Coutts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by eaoin11 View Post
    Granted, but I tend to think that's partly because the buyer can't physically see the cue before purchasing it.
    It is a convenient way to sell though.
    there is of course also unfortunately the issue of fakes and you might pay or bid a bit more from me or dave coutts because you have our knowledge that tells you a cue is genuine. most people when they buy a parris cue from ebay are new to cues and to be honest can't tell if its real or not but if you buy one from me you know 100% for sure it is, what price does that add i am not sure.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
      there is of course also unfortunately the issue of fakes and you might pay or bid a bit more from me or dave coutts because you have our knowledge that tells you a cue is genuine. most people when they buy a parris cue from ebay are new to cues and to be honest can't tell if its real or not but if you buy one from me you know 100% for sure it is, what price does that add i am not sure.
      Yes I think that does add value, you and Dave could certainly attract more than your average ebay seller.
      Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

Dave Coutts is a legend!!!

SUCK IT!!!

Comment

Please excuse my brother (boy wonder) hes not quite right in the head.

I must add though that I have dealt with Dave a couple of times and found him to be a complete gent who has always answered any questions honestly even if he knew I wouldnt like the answer
          Just because its old, doesn't mean its worth a fortune!!

Comment

Working...
          X