Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 58" Or Longer Cue WANTED!!

Hey Guys,

Looking For These Prefered Types Of Cues To Buy (In Order), One Piece: Parris, Hunt & Osborne, Wooldridge, Coutts, Trevor White...

Spec Required:
    Ash Shaft
    1pc or 3/4 Split Also Ok
    58" Or Longer
    9.2mm Tip
    Includes Mini And Large Butt Extension And Also A Case (If Possible)

Looking To Buy One For About £110 To Try And Beat This Cue >> http://www.thurston.co.uk/Pages/Prod...ID=A1135&page=

Please PM Me Or Send An Email To: ThomasMc147@aol.com
    Or Msn: Tommy_The_Snooker_Kid@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks
    Last edited by Thomas_Mc_147; 14 August 2009, 09:33 AM.
    Scottish Snooker :snooker:
    2009 - Under 16's Home Internationalist And Part Of "The Auld Enemy Clash"

Originally Posted by Thomas_Mc_147 View Post
    Hey Guys,

Looking For These Prefered Types Of Cues To Buy (In Order), One Piece: Parris, Hunt & Osborne, Wooldridge, Coutts, Trevor White...

Spec Required:
    Ash Shaft
    1pc or 3/4 Split Also Ok
    58" Or Longer
    9.2mm Tip
    Includes Mini And Large Butt Extension And Also A Case (If Possible)

Looking To Buy One For About £110 To Try And Beat This Cue >> http://www.thurston.co.uk/Pages/Prod...ID=A1135&page=

Please PM Me Or Send An Email To: ThomasMc147@aol.com
    Or Msn: Tommy_The_Snooker_Kid@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks
    Like i said before in the last thread... talk to ADR147 and get one of the hand made mastercues for £130... made to your spec!!

Comment

if you get one of those makes of cue with both extensions for £110 buy me 10 you have more chance platting sawdust.

Comment

haha so true. The price is completely unrealistic. You will _never_ get a cue from those makers for 110 pounds.

Comment

Hi,

For that budget, i will suggest you get a custom made cue with matching mini butt from mastercue or O'min. With a little more,you can even get a leathercase to go.

Otherwise to save on postage n tax, you may wanna look up for mastercraft or welsh pool trading,maybe they arrange something which is within your budget.

Comment

Working...
          X