No announcement yet.

how many have you had?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehe its more practice hrs on a cue is what you need my friend something you and me don't have i know.

Comment

Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
      i will be selling all but the white,wooldridge,cook and the master cue special .
      any chance of some pics of the 1 pc ash Northwest cue to snooker147matt(at)hotmail.co.uk

Comment

i will take some pics and post them up over the next couple of days i am very bussy at the moment

Comment

about 6 pints tonight

Comment

To Ste Bed..............

You could make some serious cash out of Fisher with a collection like that. He changes his cue more often than he changes his pants mate lol!!!

Comment

maybe. i have been trying to decide which 1s i would be willing to let go i sold the master cue superb to my mate who plays on my team so i know where it is if i ever want it back. i gave the peradon edwardian away the other night to another chap in the club whos cue got knicked a few weeks back. but the rest i just cant bring myseft to get rid of them plus the wife says i dont need to as long as i dont buy anymore i have took the pics for you all to see but i dont know how to upload the buggers.

Comment

Working...
              X