wats the best looking mastercraft cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wats the best looking mastercraft cue

im looking at buying a m/craft cue, now i know adr147 sells them but for the life of me i cannot mail him lol, im a new member.I want to knoe are all the cues the same grade wood and the only reason they vary in price is becuz of the splicing etc.Also adr147 if ya read this can you mail me , and if you can do any better than your ebay prices for a poor new member lol.I want a 1pc cue if that helps on price mate ty. lol i love smileys
    peeps opinions on these cues wud be good ,quality , best lookin etc etc im so undecided

It's not what we think, it's what you think!

It's up to you what design you choose...

Comment

Look through previous threads, find a picture of a cue you like and email either ADR or mastercraft themselves for a quote.

What specs are you after may I ask?
      sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

specs

standard length i think thats 57-58 yer, i want 19oz and 1 piece wit bout 10mm tip, i just thought there cues wer good value for money .but im not against any other cue wit that spec, new or 2nd hand

Comment

I Am currently using a Mastercraft custom cue the tulip wood with green veneers it is an amazing bit of wood. I made a century with it the third time i practiced with it so cant be bad

Comment

Best looking would have to be the Nemesis.

Comment

if i were you i would get one made which is not a standard range as a friend of mine orderd one after i got mine and the quality was no were near as good. i had to wait about 6-8 weeks for mine well worth it.

Comment

Originally Posted by dcrackers147 View Post
                if i were you i would get one made which is not a standard range as a friend of mine orderd one after i got mine and the quality was no were near as good. i had to wait about 6-8 weeks for mine well worth it.
                Personally don't see why this should be as any cue ordered is custom made for you whether its one of the designs offered on the website or a design of your own. They are using the same raw materials and only shaft selection really comes into the playability of the cue. Its true they may select better grade ebony or hardwoods for splicing if they are making a multi splice cue which costs more but it might just be that the cue your friend had was just a one off.

Comment

you may well be right, but you just said quality of ebony and hardwoods maybe of better quality which was certainly the case with my cue. I just feel the splicing on the cue i recieved was of a much better quality and the question of the thread is asking whats the best looking cue

Comment

Mastercraft Cues

Why don't you e-mail or phone Mastercraft direct. They're very helpful. I ordered up a cue myself and am expecting delivery next week. I can let you know how it plays. In terms of how it looks cos you can pick the wood and veneers yourself you can have it looking the way you want. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". (Think thats the correct quote)

Comment

Dave at Mastercraft it a great bloke and his cues are the best cues I've used, I've got an Emerald Gem with a maple shaft and it amazing I won't be changing cues again, but saying that I had a knock with a mate's Parris Special this morning, and I wasn't that impressed if I'm honest.

Have a chat with Dave, and he'll give you great advice.
                      Justin - The Cue Store - Handmade and Bespoke Cues, Bespoke Fibreglass Cue Cases, Accessories.
                      Website - The Cue Store - E-mail - sales@thecuestore.co.uk - Tel - 01892 882787
                      Skype - thecuestore1 - Whatsapp - 07810 635004
                      Facebook - Like The Cue Store - Twitter - Follow The Cue Store

Comment

Working...
                      X