Parris and Trevor cues WANTED!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parris and Trevor cues WANTED!!

Hi everyone, I'm looking for some cues e.g. John Parris custom (Ultimate,Paragon,Special), Trevor White or Hunt and Osborne black plate, spec are follow:

56-58"
    1pc or 3/4 is also ok
    9.3 to 9.8mm tip
    17-19oz

if someone is willing to sell please pm me or mail to: garyng147 at hotmail dot com , Cheers, Gary

MEMO FROM THE DESK OF NOEL

Gary.
    I'm trying to save up to buy a nice Trevor White cue.
    Please don't jack up the prices for me.
    Thank you.

=o(

Noel

Comment

haha don't worry, just buy in reasonable price

Comment

hi, im selling all my cues and table as i have found a new project to go on with, i have about 1200 cues including parris,trevor whites, will hunts, osbourne and many others, including old cues such as cannon match, burwat champions ect.... some will be going on ebay this week and they must be gone by christmas, email about more info at iandavies150@talktalk.net thanks.

Comment

Hi what parris cues and osbourne cues you got? send me some pics with specs les147@ntlworld.com

Comment

Originally Posted by idavies View Post
            hi, im selling all my cues and table as i have found a new project to go on with, i have about 1200 cues including parris,trevor whites, will hunts, osbourne and many others, including old cues such as cannon match, burwat champions ect.... some will be going on ebay this week and they must be gone by christmas, email about more info at iandavies150@talktalk.net thanks.
            Amazing!
            1,200 cues!
            What a pile of lumber... no... correction... what a forest of cues!

Be great if you could post info and pics here first for TSFers.
            Need help? PM me.

Cheers.

=o)

Noel

Comment

Working...
            X