Cues for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cues for Sale

I have some cues for sale, some used and some brand new. I don't know how to use photobucket but if you send me a PM with your email I will send a photo of the cues (once my wife returns with the digital camera on Thursday).

Here's what I have:

One used Acuerate 3/4-butt, ash with normal butt (like Hendry's), 9.5mm brass ferrule, 57in, 18.5oz with 2 extensions. Paid about 500quid, will sell for 350 plus shipping. For Canadian or US, $600.

One used Hunt & Osborne (modified by Parris) 3/4-butt, maple shaft with ebony butt with red splices (not sure of wood), 9.2mm brass ferrule, 57.5in and 20oz. Comes with 2 extensions and case. 350 quid plus shipping. Bought from 'oldgit' and was used by Mike Dunn. Cue is in perfect shape with original Hunt joint.

Two new B&W Billiards 3/4-butt, ash shaft, machine spliced, quick-release joint both at 18oz, one with 9.7mm brass and one with 9.7mm black fiber ferrules, 57.5in. Ebony butts one with red insert and one with blue insert. No case or extensions. 125quid plus shipping.

Three of the 'Dark Horse' 3/4-butt ash, with colourful butts all at around 18oz, 57in and 9.3mm brass ferrules. All have the short extensions and I have one aluminum case for these. 100quid plus shipping.

I have put new ferrules and tips on the B&W and Dark Horse cues and have checked them all for hit and throw. All of them are good solid cues and get a lot of cueball action.

Terry
    Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

can u email the photo for 'Dark Horse' 3/4-butt ash
    jeffreychewsg@yahoo.com

Comment

Jeffrey:

I will as soon as my wife returns on Friday as she has our digital camera with her in the UK.

The cues all have the 'air-lock' joint by the way and are very solid, good-hitting cues.

Terry
      Terry Davidson

Comment

Managed to get some pictureds with my digital video camera which also does pictures, I've emailed them to you.

Terry
        Terry Davidson

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
          Jeffrey:

I will as soon as my wife returns on Friday as she has our digital camera with her in the UK.

The cues all have the 'air-lock' joint by the way and are very solid, good-hitting cues.

Terry
          You should have given the cues to your misses to sell them here, ha ha !
          can you please email me some pictures of the b&w cues to
          crispianjones@btinternet.com
          many thanks.

Comment

tks i rec the photo

Comment

Hi Terry,

Please send me pics of "Acuerate" & "Hunt & Osborne", take a look & PM you later. Thanks.
              :) :) :)

Comment

2man:

Give me a PM with your email addee and I will email the pics. I have them on this computer and can do so quickly

Terry
                Terry Davidson

Comment

Hi Terry,

Please send me pics of "Acuerate" & "Hunt & Osborne", take a look
                  my email jason_degas@hotmail.com, thanks alot

Comment

The last Accurate cue I saw for sale early this year sold for ÂŁ67.00 on ebay

Comment

Then I guess someone got a good deal and I won't post the Acuerate on eBay! Or at least not on the British eBay.

The last Acuerate sold here privately was for $600CAN or roughly 350quid and I (foolishly, probably and because I didn't know any better) paid $934CDN for mine when I bought it directly from Acuerate (suspiciously, it was posted in China...now I wonder why that was since the guy I talked to was in Belgium which is where I thought the cue would be coming from)

Terry
                      Terry Davidson

Comment

As far as I know the cue hendry used before it was broken was a Powerglide Accurate one piece mass produced cue (sure someone on here will put this right if I'm wrong), are you sure the cue you have is one of these? It sounds like you were ripped off if it is the same cue.

Comment

Hendry played with a Powerglide Rex Williams Connoisseur cue, top of Powerglide's range, throughout the most successful part of his career. He plays with an Accuerate cue now.
                          Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

jonashford:

Watching Hendry in the 2008 World Championships he was using an Acuerate cue identical to mine in all respects except he has a maple shaft. The distinct Acuerate logo is even the same on his 2 extensions.

Hendry signed a promotional deal with Acuerate about 2 years ago and also his coach, Chris Henry, promotes Acuerate cues. They advertise a 'minimum-throw' shaft taper (they can't say 'no-throw' of course).

I purchased my Acuerate right off their website and ordered through a fellow named 'Wim' who is based in Belgium I believe. With cue, extensions, case (not the best), delivery and exchange rate it came to $934CAN delivered to my door, along with some Canadian Sales Tax (like VAT in Britain...can't escape the taxman).

I had thought initially Hendry used a Mannock from the time he was quite young but someone on here told me it was a Powerglide and that one British Airways baggage handlers snapped into 6 pieces. That was the cue he played with all throughout his prime and I played him when he was the Scottish Amateur Champ way back in '85 when he was 15 I think, as I remember talking to his Dad about whether he should turn pro or go to university first. (I, of course, said 'pro' as he can always go to university later if that doesn't work out)...little did I know although he was already a good player at 15.

Terry
                            Terry Davidson

Comment

As I am wrong I apologise. SORRY

Comment

Working...
                              X