Ronnie changing his new cue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Marlboro View Post
    Chinese commentator for the Shanghai Masters said it was a green plate on television. But he didnt elaborate because he can't advertise it.
    All day long his new cue made by John Parris only company he uses he had an old burwat champion during his teenage years.

Comment

Not the one he has at the mo, Robert Osborne and Will Hunt Green plate, 4 olive splices!

Comment

RO usually comes with a stiffer taper than JP, is that right?
        www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by varion2001 View Post
          lol... i guess he could play with a broom stick if necessary
          Yap, agree with you. With his 'gift' in the games, he can play with any 'standard' cue, providing it fits his length, weight, tip size, and butt dia.
          It's in the Shaft

Comment

Originally Posted by Rugbyballs View Post
            Not the one he has at the mo, Robert Osborne and Will Hunt Green plate, 4 olive splices!
            I practice in Ricky Waldens club & spoke to his manager leeroy he confirmed its a parris cue.

Comment

Originally Posted by ashy30 View Post
              I practice in Ricky Waldens club & spoke to his manager leeroy he confirmed its a parris cue.
              Leeroy is a regular poster on this forum, so maybe he can confirm this statement??

Comment

He was using a RO in Milton Keynes the other week! lol Who knows.... or cares!

Comment

Originally Posted by Rugbyballs View Post
                  He was using a RO in Milton Keynes the other week! lol Who knows.... or cares!

Your all planks?

Whenever he is interviewed John Parris is the ONLY cuemaker he mentioned.

Ricky Walden & Leeroy get on with Ronnie & I was told by them it is 100% a Parris cue. These forums! pay peanuts you get monkeys!

Full of crap lot of ya.

Comment

Originally Posted by ashy30 View Post
                    Your all planks?

Whenever he is interviewed John Parris is the ONLY cuemaker he mentioned.

Ricky Walden & Leeroy get on with Ronnie & I was told by them it is 100% a Parris cue. These forums! pay peanuts you get monkeys!

Full of crap lot of ya.
                    a confirmation from ronnie himself would be even better.

we dont trust ginger people

j/k sorry ginge

Comment

I have just realized something. Who cares what cue Ronnie is using He can even use Kevin Sharland cues and his game is still going to be top draw.
                      You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
                      BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Working...
                      X