No announcement yet.

Mike Wooldridge Virtual Cue Maker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucky for me I bought one for my boyfriend before VCM opens so we have no chance to spend a lot.

Unlucky for me, I immediately fell in love with that MW cue, and was planning on getting one for myself through the VCM, but my boyfriend presented his old cue to me as a "gift". Jeez, he looks so pleased with himself as well. As if I'd prefer a cue with a sort-of loose joint cleaned with alcohol for 10 years over a MW.

Now I'm consoling myself by thinking of his old cue as an adopted cue rescued from an abusive owner. Oiling it often with linseed, and I'm starting to get results with it, though I still look jealously at his MW.

Comment

I'm curious to see what wood is going to be in the "coming soon" box.....

And when you gonna get some laminated/layered tips back in stock Mikey? I've been ever so good waiting to order them, but they're permanantly sold out.
      If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

Originally Posted by deant1982 View Post
        I'm curious to see what wood is going to be in the "coming soon" box.....

And when you gonna get some laminated/layered tips back in stock Mikey? I've been ever so good waiting to order them, but they're permanantly sold out.
        yeeeesssss...... me too

tips - not sure. had some issues i need resolving. and some new ideas...
        The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Working...
        X