Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JP traditional

Hi every1,

need some experts views on how much is can a John parris "traditional" handmade cue(one piece ash) be sold for?

And is there any ways to differenciate between the authentic JP and those imitation?

Thks!

Hi.

Well, I’m looking for one as well. I recommend you search on ebay.co.uk, or in JP website, www.parriscues.com. Be aware that the prices in his website are VAT free, so you will have to add more 15% to the final price. In my opinion, you must wait a few weeks and try to get one on ebay, there are allays people selling JP cues.
    What awaits each person in heaven is eternal bliss, divine rest, and a snooker table.

Comment

Hey Mate

Watch this link, its a jp traditional cue for sale. a bit expensive in my opinion, but it's up to you.

Cheers

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/John-Parris-Tr...d=p3286.c0.m14
      What awaits each person in heaven is eternal bliss, divine rest, and a snooker table.

Comment

hi just a quick ward be carefull of this seller .a traditional cue is only 57 inches long and not 58 i should know as i have one and cost £299 plus vat what sort of price do you have in mind .ps sd joint is extra £25 thanks.

Comment

this maybe a special, tradtional cue made to special spec which costs extra to a tradtional

Comment

hi then it would say special cue and not traditional .

Comment

I usually look for the red glue, and I think his ferruel is quite thin...but I am not a John Parris expert by all means. I am sure there are better ways to check if a John parris is real. I have emailed John Before and he replied very promptly as to whether the cue was made by him or not.
              www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                I usually look for the red glue, and I think his ferruel is quite thin...but I am not a John Parris expert by all means. I am sure there are better ways to check if a John parris is real. I have emailed John Before and he replied very promptly as to whether the cue was made by him or not.
                John Parris has changed the glue a couple of years ago and there are no more red glue lines.
                I am confused... Oh wait... Maybe I'm not...

Comment

Originally Posted by mick 142 View Post
                  hi then it would say special cue and not traditional .
                  not all the time, tradtional cues are standard at 57 inches and 9.5 tip.

i bought a tradtional cue to someone's specs of 58 inches and 9mm tip. the badge read, tradtional

Comment

Quick point on the VAT; the prices are without VAT but you wouldn't pay that if you were from outside the EU.
                    Unless I could get to the shop I would get a similar design made by Trevor White if it was me though. That's if he is taking orders at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                    X