Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of cue is this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fantastic-Hand-M...d=p3911.c0.m14

Anyone has ever heard of this cue before?
    www.AuroraCues.com

I wouldn't bother , far too much BS in that ad

Comment

Never heard of them at all. Sure don't like Parris cues though I must say I've never seen a whippy Parris cue. The ones I've played with I did find a bit stiff and I have to agree that they seemed butt heavy.

That's why I'm playing with a cue now from a cue maker who shall remain nameless and anonymous.

I can't seem to get one from Mike Wooldridge. He must be too busy

Terry
      Terry Davidson
      IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

There was a TSF thread last December on this kind of cue gentlemen...
        Ostensibly made by Omin.

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ad.php?t=15113

=o)

Noel

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
          http://cgi.ebay.com/Fantastic-Hand-M...d=p3911.c0.m14

Anyone has ever heard of this cue before?
          Heavy Butt and Whippy shaft....., from my experience, sounds like China made to me. The case looks like a PVC (leatherette). And very expensive comparing to quality cues made in Thailand. Cue Tip looks like Omin, and that's it. Just my comments. I might be totally wrong
          It's in the Shaft

Comment

i bet its useless piece of cr*p...
            it might not be but thats how i feel about it lol

Comment

is this not the same ebayer with previous for some very dodgy looking Parris cues

Comment

yes, wouldnt buy water off him if I was thirsty in the desert

Comment

The cue looks very similar to Craftsman's and GBL Thailand made range of cue's.
                  Made in same factory with differant badge I guess.

Most Thai made cues are very good quality..

Comment

Originally Posted by Mr O View Post
                    yes, wouldnt buy water off him if I was thirsty in the desert
                    HaHaHa... That reminds me of a joke! *

a fleeing Taliban, desperate for water, was plodding through the Afghanistan desert when he saw something far off in the distance.
                    Hoping to find water, he walked towards the image, only to find a little old Jewish man sitting at a card table with a bunch of neckties laid out on it.
                    The Taliban asked, "I'm dying of thirst, can I have some water? "
                    The Jew replied, "I don't have any water, but why don't you buy a tie? They are only $150.00. Here's one that goes very nicely with your robes."
                    The Taliban shouted, "I don't want an overpriced tie you idiot, I need water! "
                    The Jew replied, "OK then, don't buy my ties. But to show you what a nice guy I am, I'll tell you that over that hill there, about four miles, is a nice restaurant. Walk that way; they have all the water you need."
                    The Taliban begrudgingly thanked him, then staggered away towards the hill and eventually disappeared.
                    Four hours later the Taliban came crawling back to where the Jewish man was sitting behind his card table.
                    The Jew said,"...I told you, about four miles over that hill. Couldn't you find it? "
                    The Taliban rasped, "I found it all right. Your brother wouldn't let me in without a tie! "

=o)

Noel

*... no racial discrimination intended.

Comment

Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
                      The cue looks very similar to Craftsman's and GBL Thailand made range of cue's.
                      Made in same factory with differant badge I guess.

Most Thai made cues are very good quality..
                      Not sure about that... spec 57", 19 oz, 9.5 tip and with a cheapo leather case. Exactly like all those chinsese ones on ebay (Dark Horse, MA etc etc) . Probably a better grade chinese cue package, just my opinion

Comment

I wonder who that top player in his listing is, not Neil Robertson i reckon?
                        www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                          I wonder who that top player in his listing is, not Neil Robertson i reckon?
                          My guess is that it is a member here on TSF.

But then again... aren't we all top players [ in reality, in our minds, in our dreams ] ?

=o)

Noel

Comment

seen the cue for the first time.
                            RIP NOEL, A TRUE TSF LEGEND.

Comment

Robert Osborne

http://cgi.ebay.com/Robert-Osborne-S...d=p3911.c0.m14

Seller info
                              luck1au ( 482) 100%
                              Ask a question
                              See other items

I have seen this guys cues before what do people think of this cue he's selling.

I suggest its a fake just like Parris Cues he sells then relists for no particular reason other than to get double bubble from buyers!, surprised hes still on ebay should have been closed down

Comment

Working...
                              X