Ronnie's cue! (Honest guv!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by noel View Post
    I bet Mike will be right ticked off to see his handiwork in such a poofy pillowed setting.

However...

=o\

Noel

*... the super engorged pricing might tickle his fancy!
    ...I wonder if its the same bed as Steve Davis'?
    sigpic <---New Website
    Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

They should hire him to push the new swineflu jab

Comment

Originally Posted by noel View Post
        I bet Mike will be right ticked off to see his handiwork in such a poofy pillowed setting.

However...

=o\

Noel

*... the super engorged pricing might tickle his fancy!
        That is assuming that it is indeed Mike's work in the first place.
        www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

The seller has changed his username I see, but not his opinion on John Parris.
          i wouldnt trust the guy selling theses cues he has atleast three accounts with ebay that he sells the cues from.
          Last edited by paulbur; 1 October 2009, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
            That is assuming that it is indeed Mike's work in the first place.
            Are we on about the pillows/bed spread or cue ?

Comment

And in the same vein...I have an amazing Acuerate cue that looks just the same as the one Stephen Hendy uses and made the 147 in the World Championships. Be the first in your club to have an identical Acuerate cue formerly used by Terry Davidson, 1986 Leicestershire County Champ and 1991 Southwestern Ontario Champ and all-round great guy.

This cue comes with not one, but TWO extensions and BOTH are expandable and have the fantastic Acuerate logo pasted on them and it also comes with a beautiful black aluminum cue case for ease of carrying.

Impress your friends!!! This cue makes every pot you will ever take on (and if it doesn't well it isn't the cue's fault now is it?)

You can have this entire package for the low, low price of just 2,500 British Pounds Sterling AND this includes shipping to ANYWHERE in the world.

Better hurry, this cue will go fast as this price, no doubt whatsoever.

PM me NOW!!!

Terry
              Terry Davidson
              IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                And in the same vein...I have an amazing Acuerate cue that looks just the same as the one Stephen Hendy uses and made the 147 in the World Championships. Be the first in your club to have an identical Acuerate cue formerly used by Terry Davidson, 1986 Leicestershire County Champ and 1991 Southwestern Ontario Champ and all-round great guy.

This cue comes with not one, but TWO extensions and BOTH are expandable and have the fantastic Acuerate logo pasted on them and it also comes with a beautiful black aluminum cue case for ease of carrying.

Impress your friends!!! This cue makes every pot you will ever take on (and if it doesn't well it isn't the cue's fault now is it?)

You can have this entire package for the low, low price of just 2,500 British Pounds Sterling AND this includes shipping to ANYWHERE in the world.

Better hurry, this cue will go fast as this price, no doubt whatsoever.

PM me NOW!!!

Terry

Terry can you throw in a couple of pillows and a bedspread?

=o)

Noel

Comment

Yes, but I'll have to bump the price by 10 quid to cover the extra shipping costs.

So for you Noel, it will only be 2510 quid and you'll own not only the amazing Acuerate cue but also 2 soft fluffy pillows and an avante garde bedspread so you can sleep comfortably with your new cue!!!

Terry
                  Terry Davidson

Comment

that isnt your bed room terry is it ?.

Comment

I emailed the lovely seller:

Dear fedia24,

You do know that none of the cues you have are used by professional players? Id remove that statement or will report the item as bad advertising.

- totlxtc1978

....and his kind response was...

Dear totlxtc1978,

You must be a very good snooker player.
                      You also know BULL SHIRT about what cues professionals are playing.
                      Do not desterb me with stupPid comments.

- fedia24

I thought he was such a good ebayer i thought id let ebay know how good he is
                      sigpic <---New Website
                      Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

I also emailled him, an expressing an interest in the bed-sheets.... He must think there are some right nutters out there!

~~~~~~

Dear dantuck_7,

I got them from Harrods if you like you can have it for £250 on top of the cue price.
                        Cheers

- fedia24

Comment

Nope, not my bedroom and I see my price for the pillows and bedspread is a lot more reasonable than his.

(Maybe he does sleep with these cues and that's why he's asking the prices he has as he must be in love with them or something.)

I also note his grasp of the English language is somewhat limited and he still sounds like one of those spam emails guaranteeing me huge growth in one part of my anatomy.

Terry
                          Terry Davidson

Comment

same with me he wanted £450 for a jp traditional cue so when i told him they only cost £275 plus vat new he sent me a reply saying f--- off .but the stupid twat put his mobile number on so i told him where to go give it a try if his number is on .

Comment

Are those extensions from Mike?
                              www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

we all need to e-mail him and point out his is full of **** then when he replies with abuse report him to ebay - hopefully they will then ban him!
                                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                                X