Clear All

All I can say is "Internet helps Cuemakers a lot"
    "要有非凡既生活就要有非凡既付出"
    it means
    "If u want to have a extraordinary life,u must have a extraordinary devote"

Comment

Originally Posted by brother4 View Post
      All I can say is "Internet helps Cuemakers a lot"
      Yes, I suppose they too need a break from work by looking at pics of naked ladies.

Comment

bumping this thread im hoping to hear from robin anytime now about my cue he last told me it should be ready late december -early Jan so fingers crossed the wait is killing me

Comment

If you're really that desperate, you could always drop him a line, just to see how far along he is, under the guise of wishing him a Merry Xmas. Sneaky, eh?!
          Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

lol i have done i just think he may get really annoyed if i email him once again its not too long to go hopefully so i maybe able to hold off :P

Comment

Well, hopefully he'll reply and tell you how long there'll be before the big day! Good luck, mate, and don't chew all your fingernails off ...
              Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

just emailed now so hopefully he doesnt go crazy with all my emails :P

Comment

just had email from robin with photos of the cue just needs proper finishing and a badge but im sooo excited

Comment

Working...
                  X