UT October Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UT October Cue

I had a chance to talk to UT (Uncle Thai - another experienced Thai Cuemaker) recently. He came up with a monthly project. If you are a serious player, read on.

He is offering a 3/4 Ash 'Custom' Cue, Length between 56-58 inches, Weights between 17-19 oz., Cue Tip between 9.5-10mm., Butt diametre between 28-30mm., Balance point between 17-18 inches, Classic Style in plain Black Local Exotic Wood (good quality) Butt, with white MOP square blank badge. Free 6-in Mini Extension in black wood. Excluding delivery. For US$125. Why ? UT wants a good and serious player to try the quality of his shaft. He will pick the good Ash from his current stock for this project. Please don't ask for number of chevrons as it will interfere with his 'good playing shaft' selection. But you will get a nice-looking shaft, for sure.

PM back to me. One offer only. First come first serve. Serious player please.
    suvitc at gmail dot com
    Last edited by unclevit; 21 October 2009, 11:47 PM.
    It's in the Shaft

I will make you an offer Unclevit.

I will buy the cue and pay delivery and if ADR 147 is happy to do it get him to write a review and give his opinion. Or even better get one of the better professional players to do it. After he has finished he can sell the cue and donate profit less his expenses to a up and coming junior player or just give him the cue.

How about it ADR are you up for it?

Cheers
    Last edited by biggus stickus; 22 October 2009, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by biggus stickus View Post
      I will make you an offer Ukrit.

I will buy the cue and pay delivery and if ADR 147 is happy to do it get him to write a review and give his opinion. Or even better get one of the better professional players to do it. After he has finished he can sell the cue and donate profit less his expenses to a up and coming junior player or just give him the cue.

How about it ADR are you up for it?

Cheers
      From Unclevit to David : No problem. Standard Aircost to Europe (10-14 days) will be US$65, and Express (getting there in 5 days) will be US$80. Express to Asia will be US$35 (For your infor, UT can do only 8-10 cues/month). This project will take about 2 weeks to finish. Tks.
      It's in the Shaft

Comment

UT cue
        cheap,excllent quality and no need to wait wait wait and wait...

Comment

Ordered two

will let you guys know after the wekend as Iwill pick them up in thailand

but I can saythey look nice

Comment

The Offer is taken, very Sorry. A pro in Asia has agreed with UT on testing the cue. I will ask UT to come up with another good offer next month
            It's in the Shaft

Comment

So, he has never had a pro or serious player used his cue before?
              www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                So, he has never had a pro or serious player used his cue before?
                He has, for several years by now. But all under other name badges. He wants to expose his name, publicly, before he retires in 2012
                It's in the Shaft

Comment

Working...
                X