International shipping/fowarding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International shipping/fowarding

Hey everyone . My first post here (i think) but have been enjoying reading the expertise for a little while now. It's extreamly hard to find a good quality que hear in Australia, so Ebay Uk is my shopfront of choice, as im looking into buying a new que soon. My problem is that for alot of ques i see on ebay that i like, the seller won't ship internationaly. So the question I put to the experts is.... Does anyone know of a service or person that would receive a que posted locally(within Uk/ Europe) and forward internationally? Or even better yet receive more than one (from differnt sellers) and store/hold untill it was viable to post in bulk due to the high cost of shipping?

depends really how much you would pay for the cue too.... might be worth asking one of the makers that frequent here about any stock cues they may have in that are to your spec etc.. and see how much tehy would charge you

Comment

Thanks for the speedy reply . If i was to spend big $ on a new cue i would more than likely buy from someone reputable and reliable like ADR, Mike, or another trustworthy person whom frequents this site, and im 99% sure they ship internationally. The question was more in regards to the mom and pop sellers,

the type who would have a good quality bed spread .

A couple of antique cues i have spotted have taken my fancy, just to start my collection, but more often than not the postage to the land down under is almost as much as the cue itself.

Cost's to ship a 1 piece cue from Uk to Aus range from 15pound to 38pound depending on who you talk to. Some freight companies i've googled would charge around 70pound to ship a package that could hold up to 10-15 cues. Baaahhh it's a conspiracy i tell you....

Comment

Get them sent to ADR then let him ship them to you.

He is trustworthy and reputable, and I'm sure he'd be happy to negotiate a price for this type of service.

Comment

Originally Posted by checkSide View Post
          Get them sent to ADR then let him ship them to you.

He is trustworthy and reputable, and I'm sure he'd be happy to negotiate a price for this type of service.
          lol - there is also a chap on the aussie forum called dallas that might be able to help you.
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

I've gotten two cues from Mike Wooldridge, a Pro3 and a white shark, both brilliant cues.The first came Fed Ex Express and because it was over $1000 there was $300 customs duty. The second came regular post and there was no duty.

Comment

Hi! I'm from Malaysia.
              I bought my cue from UK (royalsnooker.com) delivered via DHL.
              Parris Cues ship internationally too....

Comment

Working...
              X