X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by burwatchampion View Post
    The bedsheet is not for sale!! lol
    [/IMG]

[URL=http://s508.photobucket.com/albums/s325/SolidAir_album/?action=view&current=IMG_0258.jpg][IMG]http://i508.photobucket.com/albums/s325/SolidAir_album/th_IMG_0258.jpg[/IM

First time putting pics on so if they dont turn out well you should still be able to go to photobucket
    OMG! It looks like a one-piece cue! I will for sure buy this one
    #Age: 22 HB#: 82 #Cue: Mike Wooldridge Vintage Cue # Tip: Mike Wooldridge BlackSpin #Best performance in tournament: Semi-final in an "open to all" Swedish tournament 2015, Swedish U16 tournament champion October 2007 #Current rank in Sweden: 15

Comment

Originally Posted by TheRowdyOne View Post
      I've noticed the Shark series is now "Sold Out" Mike. All part of your cunning plan? Could you pretty please give us a hint as to what's going on.....
      it seems every first question about white sharks gets a grin and any second ones on the same topic sends you to the bottom of ignore hell.. i wonder if any fifth get you killed though, didn't dare to try I think a few more weeks and the Last White Shark On Earth appears on ebay for a grand prize of 5k or so (it's also a great business opportunity for Kevin if he's watching )

Comment

hopefully mike sees this and can shed some light on when the shark series will be back. im in dire need of a new cue.

Comment

If you are in urgent need, Dave Coutts is selling a white shark on ebay at the moment:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
          I am confused... Oh wait... Maybe I'm not...

Comment

I was also after a white-shark, but have been told where to go by mike (politley.. lol). Think he needs to expand a bit!

Comment

look into my eyes, not around the eyes but into my eyes.

you did not see the previous deleted post. there was no link to my unfinished new/updated website.

and you're back in the room.
              The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

I think it went wrong Mike, i've turned into a frog.

Comment

username and password anyone?

I'm keen for a sneek preview!

Comment

I had one but I have forgotten what it looked like after Mikes post... Though I also cannot remember my own name
                    sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

I just received my MW Shark snookercue today and even though I haven't played with it yet I can tell you that my game will improve!!! The feel and balance of the cue is just amazing The new AirTwist Join makes the cue very solid and actually gives the feel of a 1pc cue which many of us prefer I will make a more detalied comment later on
                      #Age: 22 HB#: 82 #Cue: Mike Wooldridge Vintage Cue # Tip: Mike Wooldridge BlackSpin #Best performance in tournament: Semi-final in an "open to all" Swedish tournament 2015, Swedish U16 tournament champion October 2007 #Current rank in Sweden: 15

Comment

Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
                        look into my eyes, not around the eyes but into my eyes.

you did not see the previous deleted post. there was no link to my unfinished new/updated website.

and you're back in the room.
                        Into your eyes, and not around your eyes? lol....you're a very funny guy Mike. I might look into your nose as well...
                        My cueing sucks

Comment

I hear Mike is actually spending all his time with Ting Tong from Tooting lately.

Comment

Originally Posted by Viktortheman View Post
                            I haven't played with it yet

actually gives the feel of a 1pc cue which many of us prefer
                            You know that without even playing with it...

Comment

Originally Posted by Dan27 View Post
                              I hear Mike is actually spending all his time with Ting Tong from Tooting lately.
                              Ting Tong of Tooting? Sounds weird yo...
                              My cueing sucks

Comment

Originally Posted by lawrywild View Post
                                You know that without even playing with it...
                                This is even weirder...
                                My cueing sucks

Comment

Working...
                                X