Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no, it's not here yet

Comment

How do i go about ordering one of the mw shark cues and is there a waiting time on the cue?

Comment

When the website re-opens, it'll probably crash with the number of people after one!

I'm hoping for some new designs for the shark series....could do with another cue!

Comment

Originally Posted by STEEVEE View Post
          How do i go about ordering one of the mw shark cues and is there a waiting time on the cue?
          e-mail him (Mike) and discuss+ask. But I doubt that this is now near the year's end and he probably super hell busy finishing his works and preparing for Christmas and New Year. You think?
          My cueing sucks

Comment

Just ordered my black shark on Saturday and and been informed by email that it should be here by xmas how lucky am I. Thankks Mr Wooldridge in advance.
            You never really learn to swear until you miss an easy shot halfway through a break.:snooker:

Comment

I finally ordered a Black shark yesterday too, can't wait for it to arrive. Hopefully arrives for christmas, but if it doesnt then that's ok. I was hoping to order a custom shark with a snakewood splice, but mike's snowed under at the moment so only black sharks for now. Maby in a couple of months.

Comment

got the cue today, its fantastic, great feel, amazing finish, superb spring in the shaft and yet solid on delivery, i have become a fan of mikes "sexy" taper, gives a very good feel over the bridge, it plays better than the custom cue mike made for me before. great value for money. if you are looking for something not very dear but which plays well and is top quality then a shark is what youre looking for.
                RIP NOEL, A TRUE TSF LEGEND.

Comment

thanks for the review =D
                  In progressing!!

Comment

Working...
                  X