Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omin Cue 'Perfect' Model at Special Deal !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omin Cue 'Perfect' Model at Special Deal !

Hi,
    I just got a special deal, ONE CUE ONLY, from Omin Brand.
    One piece, or 3/4 pc. "Perfect" Model, CUSTOM to your specs. Genuine, Woods similar to pictures, with Free 6-in Black Ebony Butt and Omin Leather Pouch. Net Express Shipped to Asia or Europe for US$280 (Two hundred and eighty US dollars). A big saving of some 30% from non-custom, retail price. One Only. First come first serve.
    PM me with your specs. Or email to : suvitc at gmail dot com
    (Omin 3/4 or 1-pc Black Leatherette Pro Cue Case is additional, and cost a net of US$90. No extra aircost if shipped with the cue)
    Last edited by unclevit; 6 January 2010, 12:33 AM.
    It's in the Shaft

Unclevit... nice looking cues.
    I have used a friends' Omin... (this is an "Omin", right?)
    and it was a good cue.

What do you mean by...

Originally Posted by unclevit View Post
    ONE CUE ONLY CUSTOM to your specs. PM me with your specs. [/FONT]

Thanks.

=o)

Noel

Comment

Originally Posted by noel View Post
      Unclevit... nice looking cues.
      I have used a friends' Omin... (this is an "Omin", right?)
      and it was a good cue.

What do you mean by...

Thanks.

=o)

Noel
      Custom to your size (length, tip, weight, balance, butt dia) on a very well matured, nice looking arrows. I go to his workshop's area almost every week and can get in and discuss on woods used with his supervisor(s). Help do the shaft selection, and add on more details for the player, etc. This price is for one cue only. Yes, Genuine Omin. I can even have the cue photographed with him holding it
      (BTW, next year all Omin's cues selling out of the country will have a business tax adding to the total cost. So, this price is a really good deal especially when express delivery is offered too. Check country for availability. One only. Next ones, I need to add my gasoline charges too. Tks. )
      Last edited by unclevit; 27 October 2009, 03:18 AM.
      It's in the Shaft

Comment

I sold my Master when I was Thailand 2007 and then purchased the "Union O'min" and what a cue. I just love the way it feels and it also has excellent weight distribution through out.

My John Parris Exclusive that I owned just over a decade ago does not even compare in my opinion or maybe I just had a poorly crafted model.

I have yet to make a maximum with this O'min yet. I hope it will come

Comment

Originally Posted by mutalieb View Post
          I sold my Master when I was Thailand 2007 and then purchased the "Union O'min" and what a cue. I just love the way it feels and it also has excellent weight distribution through out.

My John Parris Exclusive that I owned just over a decade ago does not even compare in my opinion or maybe I just had a poorly crafted model.

I have yet to make a maximum with this O'min yet. I hope it will come
          Yes, Omin is known well about his cue balancing technique. So does Uncle Thai. Did a few Omin's Union models just recently. Omin and UT prices are going up earlier next year. Business Tax.
          It's in the Shaft

Comment

The quality of shafts on all Thai made cues is the best you can get.
            Only issue I had when importing a lot cues from Thailand was that a high number would develop cracks in splicing when subject to uk conditions.

Comment

Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
              The quality of shafts on all Thai made cues is the best you can get.
              Only issue I had when importing a lot cues from Thailand was that a high number would develop cracks in splicing when subject to uk conditions.
              Yes, their shafts are of the highest quality, standard or customs. Only selected thai cuemakers these days are using special glue made for the aeroplane's wood propellers, in their custom versions. Tks for input
              It's in the Shaft

Comment

So that's about £170 for a custom but not top of the line cue does seem like a good deal would love to hear from anyone that goes for it.

Comment

Cues

I was over in Thailand playing in the 2007 IBSF Worlds.
                  I can confirm that the quality of the cues is second to none.
                  The workmanship and the woods used are absolutely beautiful.

I actually brought 14 cues that I personally picked from the display stands back home with me, and sold every one of them within 4 months of my return by word of mouth.
                  I very nearly covered my travel and accomodation costs from the profit made on them and every customer is 100% happy and to date (2years later!) I have not had one complaint about workmanship.

I must add that I only selected the top quality cues, I didn't touch any of the budget range. Although they may look ok I always believe you get what you pay for.

I even changed over to one of the one piece Maple Master Cues that I brought home and have been playing with it for nearly 2 years now.

I hope they Thai companies will have a presence and stock over in India when I get there next month, but I have not heard anything on this yet.

PS I have in the past been to J Parris and had a top of the range cue.
                  Cues are all down to personal feel. If you feel the cue is right for you - then stick with it. Dont listen to what others say, it's your own opinion that counts to you.
                  When your down on a long pot for a frame, the last thing you want in your head is "I dont really like this cue!"

Good Luck
                  www.sbandsa.co.uk

Comment

Originally Posted by StevieB13147 View Post
                    I hope they Thai companies will have a presence and stock over in India when I get there next month, but I have not heard anything on this yet.

Good of you to share that with us Stevie... THANKS!
                    A good member and friend here, a serious snooker competitor from India, Khizzy, has used among others, Parris and Trevor White, and has had positive experiences with cues from Thailand... PM him and he will be a good person to hookup with as you'll be playing in his hometown.
                    Alain Robidoux the current Canadian champion was to represent us at IBSF Worlds but has passed on that great honour... Eriks Malderis will... a good lad who I know Khizzy also hopes to meet with...

Cheers!

=o)

Noel

Comment

I actually brought 14 cues that I personally picked from the display stands back home with me, and sold every one of them within 4 months of my return by word of mouth.
                      I very nearly covered my travel and accomodation costs from the profit made on them and every customer is 100% happy and to date (2years later!) I have not had one complaint about workmanship.

I must add that I only selected the top quality cues, I didn't touch any of the budget range. Although they may look ok I always believe you get what you pay for.

I even changed over to one of the one piece Maple Master Cues that I brought home and have been playing with it for nearly 2 years now.

Cues are all down to personal feel. If you feel the cue is right for you - then stick with it. Dont listen to what others say, it's your own opinion that counts to you.
                      When your down on a long pot for a frame, the last thing you want in your head is "I dont really like this cue!"

Good Luck

1. Yes, with experience, one can select good 'readymade cues' from his display stands in his office. If one does not care about the beauty of the shafts' chevrons, any cue will be a good player. I just heard that you bought 14 at a time
                      2. I still have a few 1999's Omin cues with me, and they still function perfectly. Simply that my skill is back to its original days which was so bad.
                      3. Thai Cues don't have any rep yet in India, I think. Sorry.
                      4. Yes, it all comes down to a personal feeling. If you like it, it is the one. Picking a good maker will ensure you of the crafting quality that will last your cue for a very long time.
                      Tks for inputs. Appreciate it
                      It's in the Shaft

Comment

The Offer is taken. Tks for interest.
                        Last edited by unclevit; 29 October 2009, 12:51 AM.
                        It's in the Shaft

Comment

Good Luck
                          You bought 14 cues from the maker at the same time! Did you just post them to the UK or did you check them in at the airport? Just curious.
                          www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Working...
                          X