Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mike wooldridge cue

Originally Posted by brendan147 View Post
    trevor dot white at virgin dot net Why you don't want to buy Mike Wooldridge cue, too? This guy is also the best cuemaker (probably better than TW).
    i got a mike wooldridge cue well made but did not play well bit whippy light in top half so it through the white off when u played with any kind of side.
    sounded real shallow when u hit the white ball not solid like a john parris.
    mike wooldridge cues are well made they look fantastic but do not come near the john parris cues

Comment

Originally Posted by sbsnooker View Post
      i got a mike wooldridge cue well made but did not play well bit whippy light in top half so it through the white off when u played with any kind of side.
      mike wooldridge cues are well made they look fantastic but do not come near the john parris cues
      Thats the first time I have heard a complain about a Mike Wooldridge cue ever.

One thing, doesn't a whippy top half to the shaft give less cueball deflection. That is essentially the whole idea behind Acuerate cues...
      Also deflection is not guaranteed by any maker (other than acuerate), you will get varying degrees of deflection from all makers, and only by testing will you actually know how much. Just because a cue deflects more than another does not make it bad.
      sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

You mean you bought/tried a cue that was custom made for someone else and you didn't like it

Comment

i am afraid this is drivel. every single cue regardless of maker is different.
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

You have both MW and JP cues to make the comparison?
            My cueing sucks

Comment

Originally Posted by sbsnooker
              i have a mike wooldridge cue for sale 3/4 cue 18 1/4 ounce 57 1/2 inch long 10mm tip, 29mm butt ,it is with out douth the best cue i have ever held in my hand just too heavy for me beautiful thight ash excelent balance stiff shaft it is a pro 2 . this cue is a masterpiece make me an offer but please be serious e-mail me at sbsnooker@yahoo.com

Was this your cue that you did not like?
              I guess saying it was the best cue you've every held in your hand and the shaft was stiff is a bit of a lie!
              Come to think of it i remember you saying somewhere else you never use a cue over 17oz.
              Me thinks someone is talking sh**e

Comment

Originally Posted by burwatchampion View Post
                Well investigated

Comment

Originally Posted by burwatchampion View Post
                  Originally Posted by sbsnooker
                  i have a mike wooldridge cue for sale 3/4 cue 18 1/4 ounce 57 1/2 inch long 10mm tip, 29mm butt ,it is with out douth the best cue i have ever held in my hand just too heavy for me beautiful thight ash excelent balance stiff shaft it is a pro 2 . this cue is a masterpiece make me an offer but please be serious e-mail me at sbsnooker@yahoo.com

Was this your cue that you did not like?
                  I guess saying it was the best cue you've every held in your hand and the shaft was stiff is a bit of a lie!
                  Come to think of it i remember you saying somewhere else you never use a cue over 17oz.
                  Which thread he posted this? Can you please give me the link?
                  My cueing sucks

Comment

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ight=sbsnooker

Comment

wow...that was long time ago...thanks anyway
                      My cueing sucks

Comment

Roughly how much is a TW one piece, plain ebony cue?
                        "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
                        National Snooker Expo
                        25-27 October 2019
                        http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

Originally Posted by the lone wolf View Post
                          Roughly how much is a TW one piece, plain ebony cue?

Comment

Second hand, I'd guestimate £600-700, new probably £900 plus if you could get a hold of one.

try Andrew Ramsey (ADR17), see if he has anything in stock ?

Cheers,
                            Dougie.

Comment

Originally Posted by DougieL View Post
                              Second hand, I'd guestimate £600-700, new probably £900 plus if you could get a hold of one.

try Andrew Ramsey (ADR17), see if he has anything in stock ?

Cheers,
                              Dougie.
                              Thanks Doug
                              "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
                              National Snooker Expo
                              25-27 October 2019
                              http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

[QUOTE=DougieL;n1029587]Second hand, I'd guestimate £600-700, new probably £900 plus if you could get a hold of one.

Wow, really? You think it would be that much 😱. I'm not sure I could ever spend that much on a cue, no matter who made it.

Comment

Working...
                                X