No announcement yet.

How to order a trevor white cue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, £600 for a 1 piece, plain ebony with standard shaft, £750 for same with best quality shaft.

Comment

Originally Posted by Griff1 View Post
      So, £600 for a 1 piece, plain ebony with standard shaft, £750 for same with best quality shaft.
      He is not taking any orders this year.
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by sbsnooker View Post
        mike wooldridge cue
        mike wooldridge cues are well made they look fantastic but do not come near the john parris cues

which funny farm did you escape from?

Anyone with eyes knows Parris makes the worst cues in the country.

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post

He is not taking any orders this year.
          Yeah, I know he's busy, but no harm in asking.

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
            or i have a couple of new ones here now and 3 more coming?
            i would love to see if there is any of those still for sale

Comment

Originally Posted by lau View Post

i would love to see if there is any of those still for sale
              To any of the Dealers, I always wondered when a cue is shipped overseas can it be damaged, not the package but just sitting on a plane or a shipping area for a long period of time. Affecting the shaft? Other question regarding Ash shafts over time even if looked after well , will they stay Straight? My experience is no. I have both Parris and TW cues that are pretty old the Parris cue has the postal code on the badge
              and the TW is a Mast cue. but they are not perfectly straight. Is it realistic to have such a cue for over 20 years and think it will be " Dead Straight" , a common expression I have heard.

Comment

I am not a cue maker. I have had my Pear wood 1 pc cue bend.in transit from UK to India. I think it may have happened either due to sudden weather changes or since the wood is whippy. Anyways, the cue still is a lovely player and the bend is not visible when I play. Its just noticeable when you turn it with one eye closed as mentioned below.

And yes, my TW is also not straight as an arrow but plays fantastic. I think a good way to check if the cue is bent is to sight it from bottom to top with your dominant eye while the other eye is closed and simultaneously turning the cue in one direction. Rolling a cue on the table does not tell if its straight or not.
                Last edited by fkhan; 13 November 2023, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X