Trevor white cue for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor white cue for sale

Hello everyone this is my first post ,i have been the proud owner of a trevor white cue for a number of years ,17.56oz ,147cm ,9.5mm , 3/4 ,.I originally bought it for my son but he lost interest in the game.I am looking to sell it but dont know how much to ask for it can anyone assist please or of anyone interested please pm me.

how stupid can one be before it really hurts?
    argh. argh argh argh!!!

'--- THIS POST refers to a post originally posted by brendan147 as the first reply in here. He deleted it meantime. I never wanted (or did!) call guardsman 'stupid'.
    Last edited by Krypton; 4 December 2009, 08:05 AM.

Comment

People move on, it's not that silly, or am I missing something?

Comment

KRYPTON you are always arrrgggggggguing

Comment

Originally Posted by guardsman View Post
          Hello everyone this is my first post ,i have been the proud owner of a trevor white cue for a number of years ,17.56oz ,147cm ,9.5mm , 3/4 ,.I originally bought it for my son but he lost interest in the game.I am looking to sell it but dont know how much to ask for it can anyone assist please or of anyone interested please pm me.
          Posting some pictures (if you can) would help people put a value on it. Alternatively put it on e-bay and the market will decide. I personally like the spec, assume it's ash? Usually a lot of interest in TW cues.

Comment

Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
            how stupid can one be before it really hurts?
            argh. argh argh argh!!!
            Originally Posted by dantuck_7 View Post
            People move on, it's not that silly, or am I missing something?
            Brendan has deleted his first post in here, so you can't see his stupidity, and is now behaving as if it's all my fault now. again.

The new guy has posted the same thing twice, thus opening 2 similar threads. no problem with that, it can happen. Normally, people would just answer in one of the threads - the first one anyone uses - and the copy will soon disappear from the front page.

Not so Brendan. In his omnipotent will to reply to every single thread as soon as possible, even answered it in both. That was the reason for my harsh reply. He does not even read what people really mean. Just spamming for one more post...

Comment

And the innocent new member here asking about his Trevor White cue for sale gets the complete wrong impression that we are a bunch of argueing guys here.

Hi guardsman, welcome on TSF.
              Normally a peaceful place of snooker enthusiasts willing to help new members.
              Sorry for the thread going off-topic because of a little personal war between two members.

It would be good to know a bit more about the TW cue you have to offer and to see some pictures.
              I am sure it will be a matter of hours to sell it here.
              I am confused... Oh wait... Maybe I'm not...

Comment

Maybe the ones really interested in the cue can use the thread people first decided to reply in, which is here.

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ad.php?t=21050

(so we can leave this thread to the ones who want to blame others)

Comment

Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
                  Maybe the ones really interested in the cue can use the thread people first decided to reply in, which is here.

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ad.php?t=21050

(so we can leave this thread to the ones who want to blame others)
                  Nice words Krypton and Chatlag. Agree completely.

Comment

Thanks lads there are some idiots on all forums.

Comment

BTW, can you upload the pictures somewhere? I'd like to have a look at the cue, out of interest for TW's work.

Comment

check out E-bay i have put some pics on there however my camera is not that good item number 130349505678.

Comment

Originally Posted by guardsman View Post
                          check out E-bay i have put some pics on there however my camera is not that good item number 130349505678.
                          Thanks. Will do.
                          My cueing sucks

Comment

the front splice is thuya burr.
                            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Is that good or bad news

Comment

Working...
                              X