Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for ADR147...

Hi ADR147
    Newbie needs assistance (which is why I joined this forum!), and you seem to be the man. I've just been given a Burroughes & Watts cue to re-tip, and I can't find any mention of this particular model anywhere. It has a rectangular brass plate with 'Mistress by Burroughs & Watts Cues', weighs in at about 19oz, is 56.5" long, centre-jointed, and has a 7mm ferrule. Even the official Burroughes & Watts website doesn't offer this cue. Any ideas?

Comment

that cue is extremely rare one of three ever made worth somewhere in the region of £1100-£1500 depending on its condition, joking not really.

sorry couldnt resist

Comment

new one to me can i have a photo?
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

has to be a modern cue by the 'new' burroughes & watts surely?

19oz 7mm?? thats not a cue its a javelin!
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Old cue collector --
          Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
          (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I do have a couple of photos, but 'cos I'm still a sprog I can't post attachments! I'm beginning to think the cue is a 'standard issue' Burroughes & Watts and someone has paid to have a personalised plate attached - bearing in mind the name, I'd guess it wasn't a present to his missus...

Comment

Yeah, but it's great for 8-ball - if you lose, you can throw it at your opponent!

Comment

Originally Posted by rams1985 View Post
                that cue is extremely rare one of three ever made worth somewhere in the region of £1100-£1500 depending on its condition, joking not really.

sorry couldnt resist
                LOL ! Had me going there for a minute...

Comment

I just acquired these Burroughs and Watts and vintage Brunswick cues. Are they worth anything? Can anyone tell me more about them?

IMG_1387.jpgIMG_1383.jpg
                  Mayur Jobanputra, Snooker Coach and Snooker Enthusiast
                  My Snooker Blog: www.snookerdelight.com

Comment

Working...
                  X