Welsh Pool Trading Cues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welsh Pool Trading Cues?

Just wondering, what do you think of these snooker cues by Welsh Pool Trading on Ebay?

Heres a link to one of their cues - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/UK-HANDMADE-SN...item1c0df49ef3

Personally I think the quality looks quite good but for around £125 I'm unsure whether this would be a good buy? ,

Thanks ,

CeeJay147 :snooker:
    Last edited by CeeJay147; 10 December 2009, 09:05 PM.
    Must of been a kick

Would definitiely recommend paul (he is bitter on this forum). I got a custom cue from him in march for my 21st (see pictures in my profile) and would definitely recommend him if you are after a good playing cue

EDIT: does this link work?
    http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...php?albumid=18
    Last edited by RGCirencester; 9 December 2009, 11:13 PM.
    sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

I recently bought a one piece cue from them - the Welsh Dragon design, see link below, very nice cue, i particularly like the long splices, something you dont seem to get on 3/4 split cues
      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Comment

Thats a very good price.

Comment

Yes that is a nice cue, the quality looks very high as well . Might have to consider the one piece
          Must of been a kick

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
            Thats a very good price.
            yeah i was happy (hope Bitter doesnt mind me posting that link) - he doesnt seem to do many one piece cues - not sure why as i prefer them :snooker:

Comment

If your worried about perfectly even splices, perfectly black ebony etc. I would suggest you find a lot more to spend on top of your budget, but if you are looking for a good playing cue that looks good, for a decent price I would definitely recommend Paul.

Comment

Thanks for your support guy's....

I have a few cue's on ebay that are surplus to my needs.

Comment

I also have a one-piece cue from WPT, bought it about a year ago. Never touched my Parris after I got it. It's a great cue. I recommend Paul's products also.

Comment

I bought a "Perfect" range cue from Paul last year, lurve it!]
                    “There are a lot of good players capable of winning the title but as long as I’m still in it they’ve got a headache.” Stephen Hendry

Comment

These are very good cues. I played with a Welsh Dragon cue and it had a great shaft for a range cue. Unfortunately the splices was very sort.

Comment

hi paul
                        do repair cues as well? have a cue i need more length on 1 piece b&W need bout 2 inches added

Comment

I also have a brilliant range cue from Paul.

It's a welsh black which he was good enough to put a nice custom badge on aswell for me.

Everything about this cue is perfect, the balance, specification, finish quality for the money your not going to do better in my opinion.

The two things I like most about it are:

The long butt 16" to the join which just seems to balance perfectly other 3/4 cues I have seen in this price range are 14" to join and my previous cue was 12" which I would drop down that low again.

The other thing is the first night I took it out for a practice 105 on the line-up. My previous best was 90 odd about 20 odd times.

So its a pretty special cue for me, first practice century.

Thanks again Paul.

Comment

Originally Posted by ericgb View Post
                            hi paul
                            do repair cues as well? have a cue i need more length on 1 piece b&W need bout 2 inches added
                            yes he does repairs , alterations etc etc .. top quality work aswell
                            i have been singing pauls praises for the last two years on here , i personally think for under £200 pound you cant do any better , i had my cue custom made by him , 1 piece 59.5 long 9.5 mm 20 ozs, stiff ash shaft with only 5 arrows(which is what i asked for) ebony butt with 4 splices of thuya burr at the bottom,airlock socket in the bottom plus matching thuya burr mini butt and long extending extension for £190 delivered

Comment

Any chance of some pics warrior?

Comment

Working...
                              X