Tony Wilshaw Cue Repairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Wilshaw Cue Repairs

My ferrule on my cue kept making that annoying dinking noise so I rang up Tony this morning he said Shop was shut, but then he says come down his workshope in Stoke so this afternoon after work went straight down there.

Get there he says £25 for the job come back in half an hour he gave it a bit of a clean as well.

Returned after Missus giving the credit card some hammer in the precinct in stoke town centre!

The new ferrule and tip is A1, recommend his work brilliant(my cue is a northwest cue) be interesting to see how much better this one is playing.
    Now I have nothing to blame but myself!

Glad your happy with the service you got, but £25 sounds a bit steep ! - i recently had the same work done at Greenbaize and Stu only charges £10

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      Glad your happy with the service you got, but £25 sounds a bit steep ! - i recently had the same work done at Greenbaize and Stu only charges £10
      Yeah everythings dear in stoke! don't know why horrible place!

I can't do the job to a good standard myself so I guess I have no alternative other than to pay him, the ferrule is 100% better than the one Muncaster at Northwest Cues put on it only had the cue about a year and all the joints and ferrules colour seem to have changed darker??

Tried wire wool grade 000 and kept it clean maybe the materials Wilshaw uses are better?

Comment

attached is a rubbish picture of the new ferrule
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X