Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying a quality cue in Melbourne

Hi All,

Looking for some help with purchasing a cue in Melbourne. Looking mainly at snooker cues and good quality, Unfortunately Paris is out of my range.

Looking for assistance with the best place to purchase a cue and a preference of brand cues.

Originally Posted by Mena View Post
    Hi All,

Looking for some help with purchasing a cue in Melbourne. Looking mainly at snooker cues and good quality, Unfortunately Paris is out of my range.

Looking for assistance with the best place to purchase a cue and a preference of brand cues.
    I would suggest you to get a hand made cue from the top makers in UK. but if you are just starting the game and u dont want to strech your budget...buy the chinese made cues on ebay, will only cost around $100 - 200, playability wise, it wouldnt make much difference to some cues that cost $300 - 400 in retail shops.

Comment

Hi All,

id probly go with sebastianZ suggestion if you're looking for cheap. and if you're unsure of quality, meet up with me and i can show you my cue, which is a cheap ebay cue. where abouts in melbourne are you located? Im more eastern suburbs but am always in the city. message me at honkeh_tonkeh_bobnoggin@ hotmail . com

its hard to find good cues around here. believe me, i know the struggle haha ive got a dozen cues myself, but i only play with 2.

Comment

Hi All,

Hi,

I m from singapore and i have a few quality cues for sale.
        I have done a few deal n have send 3-4 cue over to AUST.
        if you are interested, feel free to add me on MSN or email me tanjweeloy @ yahoo.com

Cheers

Comment

Cheers Guys,

Not so much new to the game.....but still learning. I had my baracuda stolen last week hence the reason why i asked. You are right it is sure hard to find a decent cue in Melbourne, was prepared to spend upto $500.

Anyway happened to pass by a store in Geelong "All Table Sports", after trying out cues over the past week (about 30 of them) of different prices and quality i settled on a Gavin, as i found it felt right...at least for now.

Bob i will give you an e-mail in the new year as i am away with work till then, would be keen to catch up and have a look at your cue and your opinions. I am in Hastings.

Willy could you please send me an e-mail with the rang eof cues you have? menalodge@msn.com

Thanks Guys

Mena

Comment

im actually currently waiting for 2 cues from unclevit (uncle thai cues). if u were willing to spend upto 500, maybe wait till they come in and see if u like them. unclevit also deals with omin cue orders i believe, so if youre spending that much and going down that path maybe its worth checking out once they come in. The cues should come in before new years. =]

Comment

Working...
            X