Buying cues on eBay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying cues on eBay

So I want a john parris cue and was wondering if buying the cue on ebay.co.uk would be a dumb idea?

If definitely would be a bit cheaper but would it be dumb since you don't actually get to try out the cue?

and what if it arrives and it isn't perfectly straight?

straight is not the problem fake is the problem.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Best bet is to buy off someone reputable like andrew (see post above)
      sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

yeh. i bought a cue off ebay and it arrived yesterday, it was only a cheap cue but i bought it because they said it had a 7mm tip, and i was going to use it for playing pool, but when i looked at it, it is a standard tip and not a 7mm. which pi**ed me off.

Comment

Originally Posted by jamieaubrey25 View Post
          yeh. i bought a cue off ebay and it arrived yesterday, it was only a cheap cue but i bought it because they said it had a 7mm tip, and i was going to use it for playing pool, but when i looked at it, it is a standard tip and not a 7mm. which pi**ed me off.
          lol list it as standard tip it will fetch more - 7mm is too small anyway.
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by wayync View Post
            So I want a john parris cue and was wondering if buying the cue on ebay.co.uk would be a dumb idea?

If definitely would be a bit cheaper but would it be dumb since you don't actually get to try out the cue?

I have a 5-7yrs old parris ulitmate for sale if you are interested.

Please email me tanjweeloy @ yahoo.com for pics n spec

Comment

Originally Posted by jamieaubrey25 View Post
              was that the stamford cue ?

Comment

Originally Posted by wayync View Post

I'd say as long as it's genuine you're better off buying an older one anyway

Comment

Originally Posted by willytan View Post
                  I have a 5-7yrs old parris ulitmate for sale if you are interested.

Please email me tanjweeloy @ yahoo.com for pics n spec
                  hi Willy,,,,wat kind of cues u have right now and are u selling them? if yes can u let me know which one u are selling,,,I will drive down to singapore to test out every cue u have if u dont mind...thanks

Comment

Originally Posted by jorock63 View Post
                    hi Willy,,,,wat kind of cues u have right now and are u selling them? if yes can u let me know which one u are selling,,,I will drive down to singapore to test out every cue u have if u dont mind...thanks
                    The only cues that i m selling now is:
                    1. UT maple 1pcs (4 splices) $300
                    2. UT ash 1pcs (4 splices with veneer)-$300
                    3. Omin Union maple 1pcs - $330
                    4. Aurora ash 1pcs (Snakewood over walnut burr veneer) $550
                    Last edited by willytan; 13 June 2010, 12:52 PM.

Comment

are u selling all those 4 cues???if yes can I come down and test all the cue at a parlour and lastly will be appreciate if you could tell me the price for each individual cues Thanks

Comment

Originally Posted by jorock63 View Post
                        are u selling all those 4 cues???if yes can I come down and test all the cue at a parlour and lastly will be appreciate if you could tell me the price for each individual cues Thanks
                        Yes, all of them are for sale.
                        Just update (willysellcue@ yahoo.com) me when you are traveling down and we can test at my nearby snooker hall.
                        Price has been updated (on the previous page) and not negotiable.
                        Last edited by willytan; 13 June 2010, 03:41 PM.

Comment

when u say price has been update>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.where can I view the price and please give me your parlor address for my GPS and if possible cell number so I can call u when I plan to drive down south

thanks

Comment

Working...
                          X