Advice Required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by KeithinFrance View Post
    Now that's a nice idea! A Climax for only £150 - say yes, King T, I don't know if you'll get a better offer.
    KeithinFrance : Merci beaucoup.... Don't tell anybody, I am making P.Stg.10 here....

Something like this... 4 splices on the Butt. Climax.
    Last edited by unclevit; 6 January 2010, 12:28 AM.
    It's in the Shaft

Comment

£10 - you devil, you! Seriously, though, that's a really good price for such a good quality cue.
      Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

[QUOTE=KeithinFrance;443371]£10 - you devil, you! Seriously, though, that's a really good price for such a good quality cue.

And to shock you even more.... I will throw in for FREE, one Omin Chamois Shaft Cloth, or Chalk Pouch. That means I'll get less than P.Stg.10 now
        It's in the Shaft

Comment

Lolololol! How to throw away a 'good' profit!
          Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Originally Posted by KeithinFrance View Post
            Lolololol! How to throw away a 'good' profit!
            It's Christmas Holidays. Not in January to November
            It's in the Shaft

Comment

Working...
            X