Merry Christmas Clearance "Gift" Cue *Lowest $$*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas Clearance "Gift" Cue *Lowest $$*

After some 30 games of both 6-Red and 15-Red Practice games, I have decided to let go this cue, though the playing quality is outstanding.

Reasons : This cue is a bit too light for me. A bit too-small-tip for my shapeshots style of play. And from now on, I will keep only the cue that I have a part of making it up with UT (now I am working on 2 cues, with my own handwork at the butt splice areas. Sounds like UT's first apprentice !!)

Considered Used, but still in tip-top condition. I would give a 90%+ condition :
    1. 9.65 mm tip size. 3/4 piece. 56 3/4 inches long.
    2. 29.15 mm butt diametre, measured at the white dot.
    3. About 17.3-17.5 oz. (My scaler machine is quite old. Sorry)
    4. Balance at about 17 3/4" from butt end.
    5. It has an extra ebony wood on the butt end, to help prevent butt from cracking - UT favourite design. Originally it was made as UT's own playing cue, but butt diametre is too small for him, so he sold it to me 3 months ago.
    6. The shaft has only 2 arrows, BUT THE BACK OF THE SHAFT IS CALLED 'BLANK BELLY' - no arrows or grain at all. RARE to find these days.
    7. To me, and many professional players here, the shaft is of very good playing quality. Solid and Firm when hitting the cueball.
    8. Since the playing quality is good, please do not ask me to adjust sizes.
    9. Totally Handmade by UT. 9 splices with plenty of colored maple veneers !
    Merry Christmas Price of US$180 (excluding aircost).
    PM me, or email me at - suvitc at gmail dot com - for aircost.
    (Only for TSF member - play it for 3 days and if you don't like it, send it back for full refund of US$180 )
    Last edited by unclevit; 6 January 2010, 12:30 AM.
    It's in the Shaft

I would definitely buy this cue if the timing is right and the specs suit me. But since you said no adjustment, once again I have to give it a miss...
    My cueing sucks

Comment

Originally Posted by unclevit
      For those who prefer both the good playing cue, and the rare 'blank belly' shaft
      Is it possible to help me find a shaft with "blank belly" or anything that is close for my next project?

I think i play better with such a shaft(my current mastercue custom) as it will not affect my concentration when i aim n stroke before striking the cue ball.

Comment

Whats the length
        sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
          Whats the length
          Asking me or unclevit

Comment

Whats the length
            Oops... Sorry, it's 56 3/4 inches
            It's in the Shaft

Comment

Originally Posted by willytan View Post
              Is it possible to help me find a shaft with "blank belly" or anything that is close for my next project?

I think i play better with such a shaft(my current mastercue custom) as it will not affect my concentration when i aim n stroke before striking the cue ball.
              Willy : I found only a few shafts with 'blank belly' within the past 2 months. Not come by often. But will keep eyes open
              It's in the Shaft

Comment

Originally Posted by unclevit View Post
                Willy : I found only a few shafts with 'blank belly' within the past 2 months. Not come by often. But will keep eyes open
                thk you so much.
                you have help me alot

Comment

Can i just ask why you use ash willytan when you say you find the grain distracting?
                  sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Can i just ask why you use ash willytan when you say you find the grain distracting?
                    I like the dark even chervons and nice tight grains on the ash wood shaft.
                    But when i play, i usually hold my cue in a way that the badge is facing the table cushion thus i will see the underside of the shaft.

I have tried using maple shaft but just cant get used to the "plain" during cueing.

I gas that is just a habit which had grown into me. Thus all my cue has min. arrow or no arrow on the under side.

Comment

Hi unclevit,

I'm interested to order cues from you. I have reached Dan vai email but didn't respond me. Do you take any custom made cues oder? Look forward to hearing your return soon.

Comment

Originally Posted by macue View Post
                        Hi unclevit,

I'm interested to order cues from you. I have reached Dan vai email but didn't respond me. Do you take any custom made cues oder? Look forward to hearing your return soon.
                        macue : Of course I can help you to get a custom cue. Send me your cue specs + design you want done, to my email address : suvitc at gmail dot com, and I will see if I can help you. Production time is about 2 weeks, and delivery is about 1 week. Altogether you should get your cue within 3-4 weeks (mostly 3 weeks, or sooner). Email me. It's Christmas time anyway. Enjoy

BTW, you can re-send your email to Dan. He might be too busy these days, but I think he will answer your email for sure.
                        It's in the Shaft

Comment

Originally Posted by macue View Post
                          Hi unclevit,

PM Dan...he will surely attend your PM/e-mail if he is not busy. I have project cue with him next year's March.
                          My cueing sucks

Comment

Somebody was asking for discount, so here it is : New price of this cue will be US$160, excluding aircost. Check with me at unclevit at yahoo dot com, my other gmail account is down and can only read texts at the moment. Tks for YOU asking
                            It's in the Shaft

Comment

Hopefully your gmail account works well after New Year...
                              My cueing sucks

Comment

Working...
                              X