MERRY CHRISTMAS - Omin Custom Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MERRY CHRISTMAS - Omin Custom Cues

Need to keep my 'Quota' fit for orders to Omin, here is my best offer to you :
    1. I have to order 5 more Omin's custom cues within this month.
    2. For those interested, please visit his website at : omincues.com, pick and save the designs of the cues you want, and get back to me at my email : suvitc at gmail dot com.
    3. I will throw you the best deal ever, which means I don't charge my commission , except some dollars to cover my gasoline cost driving to his place to make orders
    4. Email the designs you want done, your own sizes you want, and the best quotes will get to you in 24 hours.
    5. But you have to place your order before December 25th, and I promise to let you 'touch' you custom Omin Cues within 4 weeks time. 2-3 weeks for production, 1 week for delivery (may delay a couple days to get to your place as our Post will be busy at year's end too. Forgive our Post on this, please
    Merry Christmas :snooker:
    Unclevit
    It's in the Shaft

Orders keep coming in. I am offering the best price as possible. Still 1-2 more orders to fill up my Quota. Thank you all for helping me through this Quota thing
    It's in the Shaft

Comment

Good luck and Merry X'mas to you too!

Comment

Thank you for the first 2 orders. Will do my best to get both of you a really nice cue within 2 weeks time. Appreciate your help on meeting my Quota
        It's in the Shaft

Comment

Working...
        X